CBSE, NCERT, JEE Main, NEET-UG, NDA, Exam Papers, Question Bank, NCERT Solutions, Exemplars, Revision Notes, Free Videos, MCQ Tests & more.Install Now
Download CBSE sample paper for class 11 Accountancy from myCBSEguide. Sample paper for class 11 Accountancy are available for download in myCBSEguide app, the best app for CBSE students. Sample Paper for class 11 Accountancy includes questions from Financial Accounting-I, Financial Accounting-II.
Download Complete set of sample paper for class 11 Accountancy
For study on the go download myCBSEguide app for android phones. Sample paper for class 11 Accountancy and other subjects are available for download as PDF in app too.
Accountancy Sample papers
Here is Sample paper for class 11 Accountancy. To get the answers and more sample papers, visit myCBSEguide App or website stated above.
Sample Paper for class class 11 Accountancy
- This question paper contains Two parts A & B.
- Both the parts are compulsory for all.
- All parts of questions should be attempted at one place.
- Marks are given at the end of each question.
Part – A (Financial Accounting – I)
1. Name any two external users directly concerned with accounting information. 
2. ‘Cash Memo’ is a source document or an Accounting Voucher? 
3. What is meant by the term ‘Merchandise’ in accounting? 
4. Vinod Bros. not following the Double Entry System while preparing books of accounts. They are preparing accounting on the basis of Single Entry System. Give any two limitations which they may face in future. 
5. Identify Personal, Real and Nominal account from the following:  (i) Rent Paid
(ii) Rent Received
(iii) Rent Accrued
6. Rectify the following errors by passing entries:  (i) Rs. 4,800 received from Vinod wrongly entered as from Vikas.
(ii) The Purchase Book was under cast by Rs. 2,500.
(iii) Total of Sales return was under cast by Rs. 8,100
7. Describe any two objective of International Financial Reporting System. Also identify any two values disclosed by IFRS. 
8. Explain the following Assumptions/Principles of Accounting:  (i) Prudence Principle
(ii) Historical Cost Principle
(iii) Accrual Assumption
9. Give any two differences between Reserve and Provision. 
10. Fill in the blanks and complete the Journal Entries. 
|________ A/c Dr.|
Vinod’s A/c Dr.
To _________ A/c
(Being goods sold to Vinod and 40% amount received by cheque)
|__________ A/c Dr.|
To ________ A/c
(Being cheque received from Mohan for Rs.5,000 not deposited)
To __________ A/c
(Being goods taken for personal use costing Rs.3,500; sales price 4,000)
|_____________ A/c Dr.|
(Being sold personal car for Rs.1,00,000 and brought that money into business)
11. Vinod owed Rs.10,000 to Mohan. Mohan wrote a bill of exchange for Rs.10,000 on Vinod for three months, which was duly accepted by Vinod. Mohan discounted the bill with Bank at a discount of Rs.100. On maturity, Bill was dishonoured. Bank paid Rs.20 as noting charges. Pass journal entries in the books of Mohan. 
12. Prepare Cash Book with Bank Column of Vinod from the following transactions: 
Jan. 1 Cash in hand Rs.2,300 and Bank overdraft Rs.12,000
Jan. 7 Cheque received from Ram Rs.4,000.
Jan. 9 Deposited the above cheque into Bank.
Jan. 12 Goods sold for Rs.15,000 and deposited into the bank on the same day.
Jan. 18 Money withdrawn from bank for office use Rs.2,000.
Jan. 23 Money withdrawn from bank for personal use Rs.1,000.
Jan. 31 Bank charges Rs.200.
13. Vinod has the following transactions. Show accounting equation for the same:  (i) Commenced business with cash Rs.80,000.
(ii) Paid rent in advance Rs.1,000.
(iii) Purchased goods for cash Rs.30,000 and credit Rs.20,000.
(iv) Sold goods costing Rs.20,000 for Rs.30,000.
(v) Paid Salary Rs.800 and Salary outstanding Rs.200.
14. Prepare a Bank Reconciliation Statement of Mr. Divij Jain on 31 May 2017 from the following:  (i) Dr. Balance as per Pass Book Rs.50,000.
(ii) Cheque issued to Mr. Himesh Rohatgi for Rs.2,000 not entered in Cash Book.
(iii) Mr. Dhanraj (debtor) deposited an amount of Rs.1,000 directly into the bank account of Mr. Divij Jain.
(iv) Cheque received from Mr. Dhruv Guleria for Rs.6,000 entered in cash book but not sent to bank.
(v) There was a credit in the pass book for Rs.600 and another credit of Rs.200 for interest.
(vi) Bank charges Rs.500 entered twice in the cash book.
15. Vinod Ltd., purchased a Plant on 1st April, 2005 for Rs.15,000. It purchased another plant on 1st October, 2005 costing Rs.20,000 and on 1st July, 2006 costing Rs.30,000. On 1st January, 2007 the Plant purchased on 1st April, 2005 became useless and was sold for Rs.2,000. Show Plant Account charging 10% p.a. depreciation by fixed instalment method for four years. The plant purchased on 1st October, 2005 was sold for Rs.8,000 on 1st January, 2008. Accounts of the company are closed on 31st December each year.
On January 01 2011, Vinod Transport Co. purchased five trucks for Rs. 20,000 each. Depreciation has been provided at the rate of 10% p.a. using straight line method and accumulated in provision for depreciation account. On January 01, 2012, one truck was sold for Rs. 15,000. On July 01, 2013, another truck (purchased for Rs. 20,000 on Jan 01, 2011) was sold for Rs. 18,000. A new truck costing Rs. 30,000 was purchased on October 01, 2013. You are required to prepare trucks account, Provision for depreciation account and Truck disposal account for the years ended on December 2011, 2012 and 2013 assuming that the firm closes its accounts in December every year. 
Part – B (Financial Accounting – II)
16. How would you define ‘Provision for Doubtful Debts’? 
17. ‘Manual Accounting is not that effective, computerized accounting system is better’. How would you express this statement? 
18. (a) Identify any two values disclosed by Not-for Profit Organisations in India.  (b) Find out the amount to be shown in the Liabilities Side of Balance Sheet.
Tournament Fund ……………………Rs.6,00,000
Tournament Expenses………………. Rs.1,80,000
Receipts from Tournament…………. Rs.2,40,000.
19. Vinod Bros. prepare accounts by using Single Entry System. They have provided the following information at the end of the year. You are required to calculate the profit for Vinod Bros. 
Capital at the end of the year…………………….. Rs.10,00,000
Capital in the beginning of the year……………… Rs.15,00,000
Drawings made during the period ……………….Rs.7,50,000
Additional capital introduced……………………. Rs.1,00,000
20. Vinod maintains his account on Single Entry System. Calculate his profit on 31st March, 2013 from the following information: 
|Particulars||1 April 2012||31 March 2013|
|Cash in hand|
During the year his drawings were Rs.4,000 and additional capital invested Rs.8,000.
21. Following is the extract from a Trial Balance: 
|Particulars||Amount (Dr.)||Amount (Cr.)|
(i) Write off Rs.1,000 as further bad debts.
(ii) Create a provision for doubtful debts at 5% on Sundry Debtors.
Show the treatment of above items in final accounts.
22. Explain Readymade and Customized software with their advantages & limitations. 
23. Given below is the Receipts and payments Account of Vinod Sports Club for the year ended 31.12.2008. 
|Balance of Cash|
Balance of Bank
Life Membership Fee
Sale of old sports material (costing 5,000)
Sale of old newspapers
Sports equipment purchased
Fixed Deposit on 1.1.2008 @ 12% p.a.
Balance of Cash
Balance of Bank
(i) On 1.1.2008 subscriptions outstanding were Rs.800 and on 31 December 2008 Rs.900.
(ii) On 1.1.2008 the club had Building Rs.50,000; Furniture Rs.20,000 and Sports Equipment Rs.14,000. Charge depreciation @10% on these items (including purchases).
Prepare Income and Expenditure Account. 
24. Vinod Bros. providing you following information on 31st March 2015. Show the treatment of following items in related accounts without doing calculation of profit or loss: 
Provision for doubtful debts
(i) Further bad debts were Rs.1,000.
(ii) Bad debts recovered Rs.600.
(iii) Make provision for doubtful debts @ 5%.
Commission received includes 1/3 for the next year.
This is only initial part of the whole sample paper. Download Complete set of sample paper for class 11 Accountancy
Sample Paper for class 11
It is Sample paper for class 11 Accountancy. However, myCBSEguide provides the best sample papers for all the subjects. There are number of sample papers which you can download from myCBSEguide website. Sample paper for class 11 all subjects
- CBSE Sample Papers for Class 11 Physics
- CBSE Sample Papers for Class 11 Chemistry
- CBSE Sample Papers for Class 11 Mathematics
- CBSE Sample Papers for Class 11 Biology
- CBSE Sample Papers for Class 11 Accountancy
- CBSE Sample Papers for Class 11 Economics
- CBSE Sample Papers for Class 11 Business Studies
- CBSE Sample Papers for Class 11 Computer Science
- CBSE Sample Papers for Class 11 Informatics Practices
- CBSE Sample Papers for Class 11 English Core
- CBSE Sample Papers for Class 11 Hindi Core
- CBSE Sample Papers for Class 11 Hindi Elective
- CBSE Sample Papers for Class 11 History
- CBSE Sample Papers for Class 11 Political Science
- CBSE Sample Papers for Class 11 Geography
- CBSE Sample Papers for Class 11 Sociology
- CBSE Sample Papers for Class 11 Physical Education
- CBSE Sample Papers for Other Subjects
These are also Sample Paper for class 11 Accountancy available for download through myCBSEguide app. These are the latest Sample Paper for class 11 Accountancy as per the new exam pattern. Download the app today to get the latest and up-to-date study material.
Marking Scheme for Class 11 exam
|Subject||Board Marks||Practical or internal Marks|
|English||100 Marks||ZERO Marks|
|Hindi||100 Marks||ZERO Marks|
|Mathematics||100 Marks||ZERO Marks|
|Chemistry||70 Marks||30 Marks|
|Physics||70 Marks||30 Marks|
|Biology||70 Marks||30 Marks|
|Computer Science||70 Marks||30 Marks|
|Informatics Practices||70 Marks||30 Marks|
|Accountancy||80 Marks||20 Marks|
|Business Studies||80 Marks||30 Marks|
|Economics||80 Marks||20 Marks|
|History||80 Marks||20 Marks|
|Political Science||100 Marks||ZERO Marks|
|Geography||70 Marks||30 Marks|
|Sociology||80 Marks||20 Marks|
|Physical Education||70 Marks||30 Marks|
|Home Science||70 Marks||30 Marks|
Download CBSE Sample Papers
To download complete sample paper for class 11 Accountancy, Business Studies, Political Science, Economics, Physics, Geography, Computer Science, Home Science, Chemistry and Biology; do check myCBSEguide app or website. myCBSEguide provides sample papers with solution, test papers for chapter-wise practice, NCERT solutions, NCERT Exemplar solutions, quick revision notes for ready reference, CBSE guess papers and CBSE important question papers. Sample Paper all are made available through the best app for CBSE students and myCBSEguide website.
Create question papers online with solution using our databank of 5,00,000+ questions and download as PDF with your own name & logo in minutes.Create Now