Score 90+ in your Exams
CBSE Sample Papers, Test Papers, MCQ Tests & more.Download Now
NCERT Solutions for Class 12 Biology Reproductive health Class 12 Biology book solutions are available in PDF format for free download. These ncert book chapter wise questions and answers are very helpful for CBSE board exam. CBSE recommends NCERT books and most of the questions in CBSE exam are asked from NCERT text books. Class 12 Biology chapter wise NCERT solution for Biology all the chapters can be downloaded from our website and myCBSEguide mobile app for free.
Download NCERT solutions for Reproductive health as PDF.
NCERT Class 12 Biology Chapter wise Solutions
- 1 – Reproduction in Organism
- 2 – Sexual Reproduction in Flowering Plants
- 3 – Human Reproduction
- 4 – Reproductive Health
- 5 – Principles of Inheritance and Variation
- 6 – Molecular Basis of Inheritance
- 7 – Evolution
- 8 – Human Health and Disease
- 9 – Strategies for Enhancement in Food Production
- 10 – Microbes in Human Welfare
- 11 – Biotechnology: Principles and Processes
- 12 – Biotechnology and its Applications
- 13 – Organisms and Populations
- 14 – Ecosystem
- 15 – Biodiversity and Conservation
- 16 – Environmental Issues
NCERT Solutions for Class 12 Biology Reproductive health
1. What do you think is the significance of reproductive health in a society?
2. Suggest the aspects of reproductive health which need to be given special attention in the present scenario.
3. Is sex education necessary in schools? Why?
4. Do you think that reproductive health in our country has improved in the past 50 years? If yes, mention some such areas of improvement.
5. What are the suggested reasons for population explosion?
6. Is the use of contraceptives justified? Give reasons.
7. Removal of gonads cannot be considered as a contraceptive option. Why?
8. Amniocentesis for sex determination is banned in our country. Is this ban necessary? Comment.
9. Suggest some methods to assist infertile couples to have children.
10. What are the measures one has to take to prevent from contracting STDs?
11. State True/False with explanation
(a) Abortions could happen spontaneously too. (True/False)
(b) Infertility is defined as the inability to produce a viable offspring and is always due to abnormalities/defects in the female partner. (True/False)
(c) Complete lactation could help as a natural method of contraception. (True/False)
(d) Creating awareness about sex related aspects is an effective method to improve reproductive health of the people. (True/False)
12. Correct the following statements:
(a) Surgical methods of contraception prevent gamete formation.
(b) All sexually transmitted diseases are completely curable.
(c) Oral pills are very popular contraceptives among the rural women.
(d) In E. T. techniques, embryos are always transferred into the uterus.
NCERT Solutions for Class 12 Biology
NCERT Solutions Class 12 Biology PDF (Download) Free from myCBSEguide app and myCBSEguide website. Ncert solution class 12 Biology includes text book solutions from Biology Book. NCERT Solutions for CBSE Class 12 Biology have total 16 chapters. 12 Biology NCERT Solutions in PDF for free Download on our website. Ncert Biology class 12 solutions PDF and Biology ncert class 12 PDF solutions with latest modifications and as per the latest CBSE syllabus are only available in myCBSEguide
CBSE app for Class 12
To download NCERT Solutions for class 12 Physics, Chemistry, Biology, History, Political Science, Economics, Geography, Computer Science, Home Science, Accountancy, Business Studies and Home Science; do check myCBSEguide app or website. myCBSEguide provides sample papers with solution, test papers for chapter-wise practice, NCERT solutions, NCERT Exemplar solutions, quick revision notes for ready reference, CBSE guess papers and CBSE important question papers. Sample Paper all are made available through the best app for CBSE students and myCBSEguide website.
Create Papers with your Name & LogoTry it Now (Free)
Job Openings at myCBSEguide
We are hiring Subject Matter Experts for our Dwarka, New Delhi office.Apply Now