CBSE, NCERT, JEE Main, NEET-UG, NDA, Exam Papers, Question Bank, NCERT Solutions, Exemplars, Revision Notes, Free Videos, MCQ Tests & more.Install Now
NCERT Solutions for Class 12 Biology Human reproduction Class 12 Biology book solutions are available in PDF format for free download. These ncert book chapter wise questions and answers are very helpful for CBSE board exam. CBSE recommends NCERT books and most of the questions in CBSE exam are asked from NCERT text books. Class 12 Biology chapter wise NCERT solution for Biology all the chapters can be downloaded from our website and myCBSEguide mobile app for free.
Download NCERT solutions for Human reproduction as PDF.
NCERT Solutions for Class 12 Biology Human reproduction
1. Fill in the blanks:
(a) Humans reproduce __________. (asexually/sexually)
(b) Humans are__________. (oviparous/viviparous/ovoviviparous)
(c) Fertilization is __________ in humans. (external/internal)
(d) Male and female gametes are __________. (diploid/haploid)
(e) Zygote is __________. (diploid/haploid)
(f) The process of release of the ovum from a mature follicle is called__________.
(g) Ovulation is induced by a hormone called the __________.
(h) The fusion of the male and the female gametes is called __________.
(i) Fertilization takes place in the __________.
(j) The zygote divides to form __________, which is implanted in uterus.
(k) The structure which provides vascular connection between the fetus and uterus is called __________.
2. Draw a labeled diagram of male reproductive system.
3. Draw a labeled diagram of female reproductive system.
4. Write two major functions each of testis and ovary.
5. Describe the structure of a seminiferous tubule.
6. What is spermatogenesis? Briefly describe the process of spermatogenesis.
7. Name the hormones involved in regulation of spermatogenesis.
8. Define spermiogenesis and spermiation.
9. Draw a labeled diagram of sperm.
10. What are the major components of seminal plasma?
11. What are the major functions of male accessory ducts and glands?
12. What is oogenesis? Give a brief account of oogenesis.
13. Draw a labeled diagram of a section through ovary.
14. Draw a labeled diagram of a GraafianFollicle?
15. Name the functions of the following.
(a) Corpus luteum
(d) Sperm tail
16. Identify True/False statements. Correct each false statement to make it true.
(a) Androgens are produced by Sertoli cells. (True/False)
(b) Spermatozoa get nutrition from Sertoli cells. (True/False)
(c) Leydig cells are found in ovary. (True/False)
(d) Leydig cells synthesise androgens. (True/False)
(e) Oogenesis takes place in corpus luteum. (True/False)
(f) Menstrual cycle ceases during pregnancy. (True/False)
(g) Presence or absence of hymen is not a reliable indicator of virginity or sexual experience. (True/False)
17. What is menstrual cycle? Which hormones regulate menstrual cycle?
18. What is parturition? Which hormones are involved in induction of parturition?
19. In our society the women are often blamed for giving birth to daughters. Can you explain why this is not correct?
20. How many eggs are released by a human ovary in a month? How many eggs do you think would have been released if the mother gave birth to identical twins? Would your answer change if the twins born were fraternal?
21. How many eggs do you think were released by the ovary of a female dog which gave birth to 6 puppies?
NCERT Solutions for Class 12 Biology
NCERT Solutions Class 12 Biology PDF (Download) Free from myCBSEguide app and myCBSEguide website. Ncert solution class 12 Biology includes text book solutions from Biology Book. NCERT Solutions for CBSE Class 12 Biology have total 16 chapters. 12 Biology NCERT Solutions in PDF for free Download on our website. Ncert Biology class 12 solutions PDF and Biology ncert class 12 PDF solutions with latest modifications and as per the latest CBSE syllabus are only available in myCBSEguide
CBSE app for Class 12
To download NCERT Solutions for class 12 Physics, Chemistry, Biology, History, Political Science, Economics, Geography, Computer Science, Home Science, Accountancy, Business Studies and Home Science; do check myCBSEguide app or website. myCBSEguide provides sample papers with solution, test papers for chapter-wise practice, NCERT solutions, NCERT Exemplar solutions, quick revision notes for ready reference, CBSE guess papers and CBSE important question papers. Sample Paper all are made available through the best app for CBSE students and myCBSEguide website.