CBSE, NCERT, JEE Main, NEET-UG, NDA, Exam Papers, Question Bank, NCERT Solutions, Exemplars, Revision Notes, Free Videos, MCQ Tests & more.Install Now
NCERT Solutions for Class 12 Biology Ecosystem Class 12 Biology book solutions are available in PDF format for free download. These ncert book chapter wise questions and answers are very helpful for CBSE board exam. CBSE recommends NCERT books and most of the questions in CBSE exam are asked from NCERT text books. Class 12 Biology chapter wise NCERT solution for Biology all the chapters can be downloaded from our website and myCBSEguide mobile app for free.
Download NCERT solutions for Biology as PDF.
NCERT Class 12 Biology Chapter wise Solutions
- 1 – Reproduction in Organism
- 2 – Sexual Reproduction in Flowering Plants
- 3 – Human Reproduction
- 4 – Reproductive Health
- 5 – Principles of Inheritance and Variation
- 6 – Molecular Basis of Inheritance
- 7 – Evolution
- 8 – Human Health and Disease
- 9 – Strategies for Enhancement in Food Production
- 10 – Microbes in Human Welfare
- 11 – Biotechnology: Principles and Processes
- 12 – Biotechnology and its Applications
- 13 – Organisms and Populations
- 14 – Ecosystem
- 15 – Biodiversity and Conservation
- 16 – Environmental Issues
NCERT Solutions for Class 12 Biology Ecosystem
1. Fill in the blanks.
(a) Plants are called as_________ because they fix carbon dioxide.
(b) In an ecosystem dominated by trees, the pyramid (of numbers) is _________ type.
(c) In aquatic ecosystems, the limiting factor for the productivity is _________.
(d) Common detritivores in our ecosystem are_________.
(e) The major reservoir of carbon on earth is_________.
2. Which one of the following has the largest population in a food chain?
(b) Primary consumers
(c) Secondary consumers
3. The second trophic level in a lake is-
4. Secondary producers are
(d) None of the above
5. What is the percentage of photosynthetically active radiation (PAR), in the incident solar radiation.
(b) 50 %
6. Distinguish between
(a) Grazing food chain and detritus food chain
(b) Production and decomposition
(c) Upright and inverted pyramid
(d) Food chain and Food web
(e) Litter and detritus
(f) Primary and secondary productivity
7. Describe the components of an ecosystem.
8. Define ecological pyramids and describe with examples, pyramids of number and biomass.
9. What is primary productivity? Give brief description of factors that affect primary productivity.
10. Define decomposition and describe the processes and products of decomposition.
11. Give an account of energy flow in an ecosystem.
12. Write important features of a sedimentary cycle in an ecosystem.
13. Outline salient features of carbon cycling in an ecosystem
NCERT Solutions for Class 12 Biology
NCERT Solutions Class 12 Biology PDF (Download) Free from myCBSEguide app and myCBSEguide website. Ncert solution class 12 Biology includes text book solutions from Biology Book. NCERT Solutions for CBSE Class 12 Biology have total 16 chapters. 12 Biology NCERT Solutions in PDF for free Download on our website. Ncert Biology class 12 solutions PDF and Biology ncert class 12 PDF solutions with latest modifications and as per the latest CBSE syllabus are only available in myCBSEguide
CBSE app for Class 12
To download NCERT Solutions for class 12 Physics, Chemistry, Biology, History, Political Science, Economics, Geography, Computer Science, Home Science, Accountancy, Business Studies and Home Science; do check myCBSEguide app or website. myCBSEguide provides sample papers with solution, test papers for chapter-wise practice, NCERT solutions, NCERT Exemplar solutions, quick revision notes for ready reference, CBSE guess papers and CBSE important question papers. Sample Paper all are made available through the best app for CBSE students and myCBSEguide website.