CBSE, NCERT, JEE Main, NEET-UG, NDA, Exam Papers, Question Bank, NCERT Solutions, Exemplars, Revision Notes, Free Videos, MCQ Tests & more.Install Now
NCERT Solutions for Class 3 EVS What is cooking book solutions are available in PDF format for free download. These ncert book chapter wise questions and answers are very helpful for CBSE exam. CBSE recommends NCERT books and most of the questions in CBSE exam are asked from NCERT text books. Class 3 EVS chapter wise NCERT solution for Science Book all the chapters can be downloaded from our website and myCBSEguide mobile app for free.
NCERT solutions for Class 3 EVS Download as PDF
NCERT Class 3 EVS Chapter wise Solutions
- Chapter 1: Poonams Day out
- Chapter 2: The plant fairy
- Chapter 3: Water O Water
- Chapter 4: Our First School
- Chapter 5: Chhotus House
- Chapter 6: Foods we eat
- Chapter 7: Saying without speaking
- Chapter 8: Flying High
- Chapter 9: Its Raining
- Chapter 10: What is cooking
- Chapter 11: From here to there
- Chapter 12: Work we do
- Chapter 13: Sharing our feelings
- Chapter 14: The Story of food
- Chapter 15: Making Pots
- Chapter 16: Games we play
- Chapter 17: Here comes a letter
- Chapter 18: A House like this
- Chapter 19: Our Friends Animals
- Chapter 20: Drop by Drop
- Chapter 21: Families can be Different
- Chapter 22: Left Right
- Chapter 23: A Beautiful Cloth
- Chapter 24: Web of Life
NCERT Solutions for Class 3 EVS What is cooking
CHAPTER -10 Class 3 EVS What is cooking
1. Look at the pictures given in the textbook on page 61. Colour the spaces which have dots in them. What do you see.
Ans. Students fill the colours themselves. I can see utensils used for cooking.
2. What are utensils made of?
Ans. Steel, Iron, Copper, Glass, Bronze, Earth (Earthern pots)
3. Ask some elderly people what kind of utensils were used earlier. What were they made of?
Ans. In earlier times utensils made up of copper and bronze were used. The utensils were very large in size.
4. We do not cook all the things we eat. Find out which things we eat raw and which ones we cook before eating. Which are the things we eat both cooked and raw? Fill in the table.
Things that are
Things that are
Things that are eaten both raw and cooked
5. Go to the kitchen and observe something being cooked. What all was done to cook it? Write the sequence. Don’t forget to write the name of the item being cooked. Look at the notebook. Look at the notebook of your classmates and discuss in group.
Ans. Name of the item: Tea (Two cups)
1. Boil half cup water in a bowl.
2. Add two spoons sugar.
3. Add one spoon tea leaves.
4. Add half cup milk on boiling.
5. Turn the gas off on boiling.
6. Put the tea in cups with the help of sieve.
6. Given below are different methods of cooking. Write the names of two things cooked by each of these methods. Add some more methods of cooking to the list and give examples too.
Methods of cooking
Name of things
7. What is used to cook food in your house? Draw a picture in the notebook and write its name.
Class 3 EVS What is cooking
8. Which are the other things you can prepare without cooking? Write their names and the method of preparing them. One example is given below.
Ans. (i) Lemon water:
Mix sugar in water – Add Lemon juice – Stain it – Lemon water is ready.
Cut coriander and green chillies – Wash them and grind in the mixer – Add salt – Chutney is ready
Mash curd with the help of a masher – Add sugar – Add ice – Lassi is ready.
NCERT solutions for Class 3 EVS Chapter 10 What is cooking
NCERT Solutions Class 3 EVS What is cooking PDF (Download) Free from myCBSEguide app and myCBSEguide website. Ncert solution class 3 EVS includes text book solutions for CBSE Class 3 EVS have total 24 chapters. 3 EVS NCERT Solutions in PDF for free Download on our website. Ncert EVS class 3 solutions PDF Science ncert class 3 PDF solutions with latest modifications and as per the latest CBSE syllabus are only available in myCBSEguide.
NCERT Solutions for Science Class 3rd to 12th
- NCERT Solutions for Class 12 Physics.
- NCERT Solutions for Class 12 Chemistry
- NCERT Solutions for Class 12 Biology
- NCERT solutions for class 11 Physics
- NCERT Solutions for Class 11 Chemistry
- NCERT solutions for class 11 Biology
- NCERT Solutions for Class 10 Science
- NCERT Solutions for Class 9 Science
- NCERT solutions for Class 8 Science
- NCERT solutions for Class 7 Science
- NCERT Solutions for Class 6 Science
- NCERT Solutions for Class 5 EVS
- NCERT Solutions for Class 4 EVS
- NCERT Solutions for Class 3 EVS
CBSE app for Class 3
To download NCERT Solutions for class 3 EVS, Hindi ,English, Maths do check myCBSEguide app or website. myCBSEguide provides sample papers with solution, test papers for chapter-wise practice, NCERT solutions, NCERT Exemplar solutions, quick revision notes for ready reference, CBSE guess papers and CBSE important question papers. Sample Paper all are made available through the best app for CBSE students and myCBSEguide website.