Download the app to get CBSE Sample Papers 2023-24, NCERT Solutions (Revised), Most Important Questions, Previous Year Question Bank, Mock Tests, and Detailed Notes.Install Now
NCERT Solutions for Class 3 EVS From here to there book solutions are available in PDF format for free download. These ncert book chapter wise questions and answers are very helpful for CBSE exam. CBSE recommends NCERT books and most of the questions in CBSE exam are asked from NCERT text books. Class 3 EVS From here to there and chapter wise NCERT solution for Science Book all the chapters can be downloaded from our website and myCBSEguide mobile app for free.
NCERT solutions for Class 3 EVS Download as PDF
NCERT Class 3 EVS Chapter wise Solutions
- Chapter 1: Poonams Day out
- Chapter 2: The plant fairy
- Chapter 3: Water O Water
- Chapter 4: Our First School
- Chapter 5: Chhotus House
- Chapter 6: Foods we eat
- Chapter 7: Saying without speaking
- Chapter 8: Flying High
- Chapter 9: Its Raining
- Chapter 10: What is cooking
- Chapter 11: From here to there
- Chapter 12: Work we do
- Chapter 13: Sharing our feelings
- Chapter 14: The Story of food
- Chapter 15: Making Pots
- Chapter 16: Games we play
- Chapter 17: Here comes a letter
- Chapter 18: A House like this
- Chapter 19: Our Friends Animals
- Chapter 20: Drop by Drop
- Chapter 21: Families can be Different
- Chapter 22: Left Right
- Chapter 23: A Beautiful Cloth
- Chapter 24: Web of Life
NCERT Solutions for Class 3 EVS From here to there
CHAPTER -11 Class 3 EVS From here to there
1. Have you ever travelled in a train? When?
Ans. Yes, I travelled in a train when I go to my grandfather house.
2. Can a train move anywhere? Why?
Ans. No, a train can move only on the iron roads.
3. What is meant by ‘roads of iron’?
Ans. Roads of iron mean railways tracks.
4. What places did the train pass by? Make a list.
Ans. Meadows, Hills, Temples, Mills, Village wells, Potato field.
5. Which all vehicles did the children travel in.
Ans. Bus, train, car, boat, horse, cycle, rickshaw, oxen cart, aeroplane, metro train.
6. Write in front of each picture what the vehicles is used for. In the spaces provided, draw the pictures of some other vehicles. Write their names and what they used for. Are all these vehicles used for our travel?
Hand cart is used by various fruit and vegetable sellers to carry fruits vegetables and other articles.
Mail Van is used to take mail from one place to another.
Cycle for the disabled is used by disable people to move from one place to another.
Tractor is used by farmers for tilling the field.
Double Decker Bus is used to carry passengers from one place to another.
Ambulance is used to take patients to the hospitals.
School Bus it carries children from home to school and from school to home.
7. Name of some vehicles are given in the centre of a wheel. Join these on one side to the number of wheels each vehicle has end on the other, join them to what is used to run them.
No. of vehicle
Four or more than four
More than four
More than four
8. Find out from our elders- How did people travel fifty years ago? Were the present means of travel available at that time also?
Ans. Fifty years ago people travel by bus, bullock cart, train, rickshaw, Cycle, etc. No. Present means of travel (like aeroplane, metro rail etc.) were not available at that time.
9. If anybody make a “chhuk-chhuk” sound you know at once that it is being made for a train. From the sounds given below can you tell which vehicle it is? One example is given.
Ans. Chhuk – Chhuk – Train
Peen – peen – Scooter
Pon – Pon – Truck
Tup – Tup – Horse Cart
Gharr-Gharr – Motorcycle
Tring-Tring – Bicycle
10. These are the sounds of single vehicles. How does it sound when many vehicles run together on the road making different noises? Isn’t there a lot of noise?
Ans. All the sounds get mixed and it creates a lot of noise.
11. Where have you heard the maximum noise?
Ans. In the airport.
12. Do you like so much noise? Why?
Ans. No, because it causes pain in ears.
13. What all can you see in the picture?
Ans. We can see the flames and smoke emitting from building. We can also see the fire-brigade men working to control the fire. We can also see the ambulance and the police van.
14. Which vehicles can you see in the picture.
Ans. An ambulance, a police van, fire brigade van.
15. What are these vehicles doing?
Ans. Fire brigade men are trying to control the fire. Ambulance is taking patients to the hospital.
NCERT solutions for Class 3 EVS Chapter 11 From here to there
NCERT Solutions Class 3 EVS From here to there PDF (Download) Free from myCBSEguide app and myCBSEguide website. Ncert solution class 3 EVS includes text book solutions for CBSE Class 3 EVS have total 24 chapters. 3 EVS NCERT Solutions in PDF for free Download on our website. Ncert EVS class 3 solutions PDF Science ncert class 3 PDF solutions with latest modifications and as per the latest CBSE syllabus are only available in myCBSEguide.
NCERT Solutions for Science Class 3rd to 12th
- NCERT Solutions for Class 12 Physics.
- NCERT Solutions for Class 12 Chemistry
- NCERT Solutions for Class 12 Biology
- NCERT solutions for class 11 Physics
- NCERT Solutions for Class 11 Chemistry
- NCERT solutions for class 11 Biology
- NCERT Solutions for Class 10 Science
- NCERT Solutions for Class 9 Science
- NCERT solutions for Class 8 Science
- NCERT solutions for Class 7 Science
- NCERT Solutions for Class 6 Science
- NCERT Solutions for Class 5 EVS
- NCERT Solutions for Class 4 EVS
- NCERT Solutions for Class 3 EVS
CBSE app for Class 3
To download NCERT Solutions for class 3 EVS, Hindi ,English, Maths do check myCBSEguide app or website. myCBSEguide provides sample papers with solution, test papers for chapter-wise practice, NCERT solutions, NCERT Exemplar solutions, quick revision notes for ready reference, CBSE guess papers and CBSE important question papers. Sample Paper all are made available through the best app for CBSE students and myCBSEguide website.
Create question paper PDF and online tests with your own name & logo in minutes.Create Now
Question Bank, Mock Tests, Exam Papers, NCERT Solutions, Sample Papers, NotesInstall Now