CBSE New Sample Papers 2021
CBSE Board Exam Papers, Question Bank, NCERT Solutions, NCERT Exemplars, Revison Notes, Free Videos, CBSE Papers, MCQ Tests & more.Download Now
NCERT Solutions class 12 Chemistry Surface Chemistry part 2 Class 12 Chemistry book solutions are available in PDF format for free download. These ncert book chapter wise questions and answers are very helpful for CBSE board exam. CBSE recommends NCERT books and most of the questions in CBSE exam are asked from NCERT text books. Class 12 Chemistry chapter wise NCERT solution for Chemistry part 1 and Chemistry part 2 for all the chapters can be downloaded from our website and myCBSEguide mobile app for free.
Download NCERT solutions for Surface Chemistry part 2 as PDF.
NCERT Class 12 Chemistry Chapter-wise Solutions
- 1 – The Solid State
- 2 – Solutions
- 3 – Electrochemistry
- 4 – Chemical Kinetics
- 5 – Surface Chemistry
- 6 – General Principles and Processes of Isolation of Elements
- 7 – The p-Block Elements
- 8 – The d-and f-Blocks Elements
- 9 – Coordination Compounds
- 10 – Haloalkanes and Haloarenes
- 11 – Alcohols, Phenols and Ethers
- 12 – Aldehydes, Ketones and Carboxylic Acids
- 13 – Amines
- 14 – Biomolecules
- 15 – Polymers
- 16 – Chemistry in Everyday Life
CHAPTER FIVE SURFACE CHEMISTRY
- 5.1 Adsorption
- 5.2 Catalysis
- 5.3 Colloids
- 5.4 Classification of Colloids
- 5.5 Emulsions
- 5.6 Colloids Around Us
NCERT Solutions class 12 Chemistry Surface Chemistry part 2
(i) When a beam of light is passed through a colloidal sol.
(ii) An electrolyte, NaCl is added to hydrated ferric oxide sol.
(iii) Electric current is passed through a colloidal sol?
16. What are emulsions? What are their different types? Give example of each type.
17. What is demulsification? Name two demulsifiers.
18. Action of soap is due to emulsification and micelle formation. Comment.
19. Give four examples of heterogeneous catalysis.
20. What do you mean by activity and selectivity of catalysts?
21. Describe some features of catalysis by zeolites.
22. What is shape selective catalysis?
23. Explain the following terms:
(iv) Tyndall effect.
24. Give four uses of emulsions.
25. Give four uses of emulsions.
26. Explain the terms with suitable examples:
27. Comment on the statement that “colloid is not a substance but a state of substance”
NCERT Solutions class 12 Chemistry
NCERT Solutions Class 12 Chemistry PDF (Download) Free from myCBSEguide app and myCBSEguide website. Ncert solution class 12 Chemistry includes text book solutions from both part 1 and part 2. NCERT Solutions for CBSE Class 12 Chemistry have total 16 chapters. 12 Chemistry NCERT Solutions in PDF for free Download on our website. Ncert Chemistry class 12 solutions PDF and Chemistry ncert class 12 PDF solutions with latest modifications and as per the latest CBSE syllabus are only available in myCBSEguide NCERT Solutions class 12 Chemistry Amines part 1
CBSE app for Class 12
To download NCERT Solutions for class 12 Chemistry, Physics, Biology, History, Political Science, Economics, Geography, Computer Science, Home Science, Accountancy, Business Studies and Home Science; do check myCBSEguide app or website. myCBSEguide provides sample papers with solution, test papers for chapter-wise practice, NCERT solutions, NCERT Exemplar solutions, quick revision notes for ready reference, CBSE guess papers and CBSE important question papers. Sample Paper all are made available through the best app for CBSE students and myCBSEguide website.