Complete Guide for CBSE Students
NCERT Solutions, NCERT Exemplars, Revison Notes, Free Videos, CBSE Papers, MCQ Tests & more.Download Now
NCERT Solutions class 12 Chemistry alcohol phenol and ether In text Questions Class 12 Chemistry book solutions are available in PDF format for free download. These ncert book chapter wise questions and answers are very helpful for CBSE board exam. CBSE recommends NCERT books and most of the questions in CBSE exam are asked from NCERT text books. Class 12 Chemistry chapter wise NCERT solution for Chemistry part 1 and Chemistry part 2 for all the chapters can be downloaded from our website and myCBSEguide mobile app for free.
Download NCERT solutions for alcohol phenol and ether In text Questions as PDF.
NCERT Class 12 Chemistry Chapter-wise Solutions
- 1 – The Solid State
- 2 – Solutions
- 3 – Electrochemistry
- 4 – Chemical Kinetics
- 5 – Surface Chemistry
- 6 – General Principles and Processes of Isolation of Elements
- 7 – The p-Block Elements
- 8 – The d-and f-Blocks Elements
- 9 – Coordination Compounds
- 10 – Haloalkanes and Haloarenes
- 11 – Alcohols, Phenols and Ethers
- 12 – Aldehydes, Ketones and Carboxylic Acids
- 13 – Amines
- 14 – Biomolecules
- 15 – Polymers
- 16 – Chemistry in Everyday Life
CHAPTER ELEVEN ALCOHOLS, PHENOLS AND ETHERS
- 11.1 Classification
- 11.2 Nomenclature
- 11.3 Structures of Functional Groups
- 11.4 Alcohols and Phenols
- 11.5 Some Commerically Important Alcohols
- 11.6 Ethers
NCERT Solutions class 12 Chemistry alcohol phenol and ether In text Questions
1. Classify the following as primary, secondary and tertiary alcohols:
2. Identify allylic alcohols in the above examples.
3. Name the following compounds according to IUPAC system.
4. Show how are the following alcohols prepared by the reaction of a suitable Grignard reagent on methanal?
5. Write structures of the products of the following reactions:
6. Give structures of the products you would expect when each of the following alcohol reacts with (a) (b) HBr and (c) .
7. Predict the major product of acid catalysed dehydration of
(i) 1-Methylcyclohexanol and
8. Ortho and para nitrophenols are more acidic than phenol. Draw the resonance structures of the corresponding phenoxide ions.
9. Write the equations involved in the following reactions:
(i) Reimer-Tiemann reaction
(ii) Kolbe’s reaction
10. Write the reactions of Williamson synthesis of 2-ethoxy-3-methylpentane starting from ethanol and 3-methylpentan-2-ol.
11. Which of the following is an appropriate set of reactants for the preparation of 1-methoxy-4-nitrobenzene and why?
12. Predict the products of the following reactions:
NCERT Solutions class 12 Chemistry
NCERT Solutions Class 12 Chemistry PDF (Download) Free from myCBSEguide app and myCBSEguide website. Ncert solution class 12 Chemistry includes text book solutions from both part 1 and part 2. NCERT Solutions for CBSE Class 12 Chemistry have total 16 chapters. 12 Chemistry NCERT Solutions in PDF for free Download on our website. Ncert Chemistry class 12 solutions PDF and Chemistry ncert class 12 PDF solutions with latest modifications and as per the latest CBSE syllabus are only available in myCBSEguide
CBSE app for Students
To download NCERT Solutions for class 12 Chemistry, Physics, Biology, History, Political Science, Economics, Geography, Computer Science, Home Science, Accountancy, Business Studies and Home Science; do check myCBSEguide app or website. myCBSEguide provides sample papers with solution, test papers for chapter-wise practice, NCERT solutions, NCERT Exemplar solutions, quick revision notes for ready reference, CBSE guess papers and CBSE important question papers. Sample Paper all are made available through the best app for CBSE students and myCBSEguide website.
Create Papers with your Name & LogoTry it Now (Free)