NCERT Solution 12 Biology Reproduction in Organisms book solutions are available in PDF format for free download. These ncert book chapter wise questions and answers are very helpful for CBSE board exam. CBSE recommends NCERT books and most of the questions in CBSE exam are asked from NCERT text books. Class 12 Biology chapter wise NCERT solution for Biology all the chapters can be downloaded from our website and myCBSEguide mobile app for free.
NCERT solutions for Reproduction in Organisms Download as PDF
NCERT Class 12 Biology Chapter wise Solutions
- 1 – Reproduction in Organism
- 2 – Sexual Reproduction in Flowering Plants
- 3 – Human Reproduction
- 4 – Reproductive Health
- 5 – Principles of Inheritance and Variation
- 6 – Molecular Basis of Inheritance
- 7 – Evolution
- 8 – Human Health and Disease
- 9 – Strategies for Enhancement in Food Production
- 10 – Microbes in Human Welfare
- 11 – Biotechnology: Principles and Processes
- 12 – Biotechnology and its Applications
- 13 – Organisms and Populations
- 14 – Ecosystem
- 15 – Biodiversity and Conservation
- 16 – Environmental Issues
NCERT Solution 12 Biology Reproduction in Organisms
1. Why is reproduction essential for organisms?
2. Which is a better mode of reproduction sexual or asexual? Why?
3. Why is the offspring formed by asexual reproduction referred to as clone?
4. Offspring formed due to sexual reproduction have better chances of survival. Why? Is this statement always true?
5. How does the progeny formed from asexual reproduction differ from those formed by sexual reproduction?
6. Distinguish between asexual and sexual reproduction. Why is vegetative reproduction also considered as a type of asexual reproduction?
7. What is vegetative propagation? Give two suitable examples.
(a) Juvenile phase,
(b) Reproductive phase,
(c) Senescent phase.
9. Higher organisms have resorted to sexual reproduction in spite of its complexity. Why?
10. Explain why meiosis and gametogenesis are always interlinked?
11. Identify each part in a flowering plant and write whether it is haploid (n) or diploid (2n).
(a) Ovary ———————————
(b) Anther ———————————
(c) Egg ———————————
(d) Pollen ———————————
(e) Male gamete ———————————
(f ) Zygote ———————————
12. Define external fertilization. Mention its disadvantages.
13. Differentiate between a zoospore and a zygote.
14. Differentiate between gametogenesis from embryogenesis.
15. Describe the post-fertilization changes in a flower.
16. What is a bisexual flower? Collect five bisexual flowers from your neighborhood and with the help of your teacher find out their common and scientific names.
17. Examine a few flowers of any cucurbit plant and try to identify the staminate and pistillate flowers. Do you know any other plant that bears unisexual flowers?
18. Why are offspring of oviparous animals at a greater risk as compared to offspring of viviparous animals?
NCERT Solutions for Class 12 Biology
NCERT Solutions Class 12 Biology PDF (Download) Free from myCBSEguide app and myCBSEguide website. Ncert solution class 12 Biology includes text book solutions from Biology Book. NCERT Solutions for CBSE Class 12 Biology have total 16 chapters. 12 Biology NCERT Solutions in PDF for free Download on our website. Ncert Biology class 12 solutions PDF and Biology ncert class 12 PDF solutions with latest modifications and as per the latest CBSE syllabus are only available in myCBSEguide
CBSE app for Class 12
To download NCERT Solutions for class 12 Physics, Chemistry, Biology, History, Political Science, Economics, Geography, Computer Science, Home Science, Accountancy, Business Studies and Home Science; do check myCBSEguide app or website. myCBSEguide provides sample papers with solution, test papers for chapter-wise practice, NCERT solutions, NCERT Exemplar solutions, quick revision notes for ready reference, CBSE guess papers and CBSE important question papers. Sample Paper all are made available through the best app for CBSE students and myCBSEguide website.
Deal of the Day
Latest Sample Papers 149/-
Test Paper & Worksheets 299/-
Click Here & Tap Shop
Install myCBSEguide mobile app for FREE sample papers, Test Papers, Revision Notes, Previous year question papers, NCERT solutions and MCQ tests. Refer myCBSEguide App to your friends and Earn upto Rs.500/-.