CBSE, NCERT, JEE Main, NEET-UG, NDA, Exam Papers, Question Bank, NCERT Solutions, Exemplars, Revision Notes, Free Videos, MCQ Tests & more.Install Now
Fundamentals of Anatomy and Physiology class 11 Notes Physical Education in PDF are available for free download in myCBSEguide mobile app. The best app for CBSE students now provides Fundamentals of Anatomy and Physiology class 11 Notes Physical Education latest chapter wise notes for quick preparation of CBSE exams and school-based annual examinations. Class 11 Physical Education notes on Chapter 7 Fundamentals of Anatomy and Physiology class 11 Notes Physical Education are also available for download in CBSE Guide website.
Fundamentals of Anatomy and Physiology class 11 Notes Physical Education
Download CBSE class 11th revision notes for Chapter 7 Fundamentals of Anatomy and Physiology class 11 Notes Physical Education in PDF format for free. Download revision notes for Fundamentals of Anatomy and Physiology class 11 Notes Physical Education and score high in exams. These are the Fundamentals of Anatomy and Physiology class 11 Notes Physical Education prepared by team of expert teachers. The revision notes help you revise the whole chapter in minutes. Revising notes in exam days is on of the best tips recommended by teachers during exam days.
CBSE Class 11 Revision Notes Physical Education Fundamentals of Anatomy and Physiology
INTRODUCTION ANATOMY: Anatomy is the study of the structure of human body.
PHYSIOLOGY: Physiology is the study of functions of human body.
MAIN SYSTEMS OF HUMAN BODY
- Skeletal System
- Muscular System
- Digestive System
- Respiratory System
- Nervous System
- Glandular System
- Excretory system
- Reproductive System
IMPORTANCE OF ANATOMY AND PHYSIOLOGY
- Helps in physical fitness.
- Provides knowledge about body structure.
- Helps in selection of games.
- Protects from sports injuries.
- Helps in the process of rehabilitation.
- Helps in maintaining healthy body.
- Helps to know about individual differences.
SKELETAL SYSTEM AND ITS FUNCTIONS
SKELETAL SYSTEM: The skeletal system is the bony framework of our body.
FUNCTIONS OF SKELETAL SYSTEM
- It provides support to the body.
- It gives shape and structure to the body.
- It provides protection to the vital organs of the body.
- It acts as lever.
- It acts as storehouse of minerals.
- It acts as production house of RBC.
- It acts as junction or attachment to skeletal muscle.
- It works as self repair system.
CLASSIFICATION OF BONES
- Long bones
- Short bones
- Flat bones
- Sesamoid bones
- Irregular bones
- Sutural bones
TYPES OF JOINTS
- Immovable or fibrous joints
- Slightly movable or cartilaginous joints
- Freely movable or synovial joints
a. Hinge joint
b. Pivot joint
c. Ball and socket joint
d. Saddle joint
e. Gliding joint
PROPERTIES OF MUSCLE
- Muscles are the moving force behind our movements.
- Muscles are attached to the bones of the skeleton.
- Muscles give rounded shape to the body.
- Muscles help in the protection of organs with the bones.
- Human body contains more than 650 individual muscles.
- The muscles contribute about 40% of our body weight.
TYPES OF MUSCLES
- Voluntary/skeletal/striated muscle
- Involuntary or smooth or spindle muscle
- Cardiac muscle
FUNCTION OF MUSCLE
- Gives shape and structure to the body.
- Provides protection to the body.
- Helps in fluid movement
- Provides effort (of lever)
STRUCTURE OF MUSCLE: A muscle fibre is made up of myofibrils. Each myofibril consists of protein molecules called actin and myosin.
RESPIRATION: Respiration is a physical process by which living organism take in oxygen from the surrounding and give out carbon dioxide.
FUNCTIONS OF RESPIRATORY SYSTEM
- To exchange oxygen and carbon dioxide between the air and blood.
- To produce sound.
- To regulate blood PH.
- To protect against some micro organism.
TYPES OF RESPIRATION
- External respiration
- Internal respiration
MECHANISM OF RESPIRATION: It involves nose, nostrils, lungs, blood and cell through which oxygen and carbon dioxide are exchanged and energy is produced in the body.
CIRCULATORY SYSTEM: The transport of material between various parts of body is called circulatory system. It consists of heart, blood vessels, arteries, arterioles, capillaries, veins, venules and fluid.
STRUCTURE OF HEART: Heart is fist shaped. It consists of four chambers which collect impure/deoxygenated blood from different parts of body and after purification/oxygenation it sup- plies pure/oxygenated blood to different parts of body through blood vessels.
BLOOD: Blood is a special kind of fluid which acts as a medium of transporting nutrients and gases from one part of body to another.
HEART RATE: It is the number of pumping of heart in one minute.
STROKE VOLUME: It is the volume of blood pumped out by heart in one beat. It is approximately 80 ml/beat in normal adult, whereas trained players have 110 ml/beat as stroke volume.
CARDIAC OUTPUT: Cardiac Output = stroke volume x heart rate. It is 5 to 6 liters at basal level.
BLOOD PRESSURE: It is the force exerted by the blood on the walls of blood vessels.
SECOND WIND: The breathlessness caused due to prolonged exercise is removed automatically by our body. It is called as second wind.
OXYGEN DEBT: The amount of oxygen taken by an athlete during the recovery period after strenuous activity is called as oxygen debt.
CBSE Class 11 Revision Notes and Key Points
Fundamentals of Anatomy and Physiology class 11 Notes Physical Education. CBSE quick revision note for class-11 Mathematics, Physics, Chemistry, Biology and other subject are very helpful to revise the whole syllabus during exam days. The revision notes covers all important formulas and concepts given in the chapter. Even if you wish to have an overview of a chapter, quick revision notes are here to do if for you. These notes will certainly save your time during stressful exam days.
- Business Studies
- Computer Science
- Informatics Practices
To download Fundamentals of Anatomy and Physiology class 11 Notes Physical Education, sample paper for class 11 Chemistry, Physics, Biology, History, Political Science, Economics, Geography, Computer Science, Home Science, Accountancy, Business Studies, and Home Science; do check myCBSEguide app or website. myCBSEguide provides sample papers with solution, test papers for chapter-wise practice, NCERT solutions, NCERT Exemplar solutions, quick revision notes for ready reference, CBSE guess papers and CBSE important question papers. Sample Paper all are made available through the best app for CBSE students and myCBSEguide website.
- Doping class 11 Notes Physical Education
- Test and Measurement in Sports class 11 Notes Physical Education
- Biomechanics and Sports class 11 Notes Physical Education
- Training in Sports class 11 Notes Physical Education
- Olympic Movement class 11 Notes Physical Education
Create question papers online with solution using our databank of 5,00,000+ questions and download as PDF with your own name & logo in minutes.Create Now