Download the app to get CBSE Sample Papers 2023-24, NCERT Solutions (Revised), Most Important Questions, Previous Year Question Bank, Mock Tests, and Detailed Notes.Install Now
CBSE worksheets for Fun with Magnets worksheet for class 6 in PDF for free download. Science worksheets for class 6 CBSE includes worksheets on Fun with Magnets as per NCERT syllabus. CBSE class 6 worksheets as PDF for free download Fun with Magnets worksheets. Users can download and print the worksheets on class 6 Science Fun with Magnets for free.
Symmetry worksheet for class 6 Important Topics
- MAGNETIC AND NON-MAGNETIC MATERIALS
- POLES OF MAGNET
- FINDING DIRECTIONS
- MAKE YOUR OWN MAGNET
- ATTRACTION AND REPULSION BETWEEN MAGNETS
Some important Facts about Fun with Magnets worksheet for class 6
- Using a compass, find the direction in which windows and entrance to your house or class room open.
- Try to place two equal sized bar magnets one above the other such that their north poles are on the same side. Note what happens and write your observations in your note book.
- Few iron nails and screws got mixed with the wooden shavings while a carpenter was working with them. How can you help him in getting the nails and screws back from the scrap without wasting his time in searching with his hands?
- You can make an intelligent doll, which picks up the things it likes (Fig. 13.17). Take a doll and attach a small magnet in one of its hands. Cover this hand with small gloves so that the magnet is not visible. Now, your intelligent doll is ready. Ask your friends to bring different objects near the doll’s hand. Knowing the material of the object you can tell in advance whether the doll would catch it or not.
NCERT class 6 Science Solved Worksheets
- Chapter-1 Food: Where does it come from ?
- Chapter-2 Components of Food
- Chapter-3 Fiber to Fabric
- Chapter-4 Sorting Materials into Group
- Chapter-5 Separation of Substances
- Chapter-6 Changes Around Us
- Chapter-7 Getting to Know Plants
- Chapter-8 Body Movements
- Chapter-9 The Living Organisms And their Surroundings
- Chapter-10 Motion and Measurement of Distances
- Chapter-11 Light, Shadows and Reflections
- Chapter-12 Electricity and Circuits
- Chapter-13 Fun with Magnets
- Chapter-14 Water
- Chapter-15 Air Around Us
- Chapter-16 Garbage in, Garbage out
CBSE Worksheets for class 6 Science in PDF
- CBSE Printable Worksheet Class 6 Food-Where does it Come From
- CBSE Printable Worksheet Class 6 Components of Food
- CBSE Printable Worksheet Class 6 Fibre to Fabric
- CBSE Printable Worksheet Class 6 Sorting Materials into Groups
- CBSE Printable Worksheet Class 6 Separation of Substances
- CBSE Printable Worksheet Class 6 Changes around Us
- CBSE Printable Worksheet Class 6 Getting To Know Plants
- CBSE Printable Worksheet Class 6 Body Movements
- CBSE Printable Worksheet Class 6 The Living Organisms and Their Surroundings
- CBSE Printable Worksheet Class 6 Motion and Measurement of Distances
- CBSE Printable Worksheet Class 6 Light Shadows and Reflections
- CBSE Printable Worksheet Class 6 Electricity and Circuits
- CBSE Printable Worksheet Class 6 Fun with Magnets
- CBSE Printable Worksheet Class 6 Water
- CBSE Printable Worksheet Class 6 Air around Us
- CBSE Printable Worksheet Class 6 Garbage in Garbage out
MAKE YOUR OWN MAGNET
There are several methods of making magnets. Let us learn the simplest one. Take a rectangular piece of iron. Place it on the table. Now take a bar magnet and place one of its poles near one edge of the bar of iron. Without lifting the bar magnet, move it along the length of the iron bar till you reach the other end. Now, lift the magnet and bring the pole (the same pole you started with) to the same point of the iron bar from which you began (Fig. 13.11). Move the magnet again along the iron bar in the same direction as you did before. Repeat this process about 30-40 times. Bring a pin or some iron filings near the iron bar to check whether it has become a magnet. If not
To download Printable worksheets for class 6 Mathematics and Science; do check myCBSEguide app or website. myCBSEguide provides sample papers with solution, test papers for chapter-wise practice, NCERT solutions, NCERT Exemplar solutions, quick revision notes for ready reference, CBSE guess papers and CBSE important question papers. Sample Paper all are made available through the best app for CBSE students and myCBSEguide website.
Create question paper PDF and online tests with your own name & logo in minutes.Create Now
Question Bank, Mock Tests, Exam Papers, NCERT Solutions, Sample Papers, NotesInstall Now