CBSE, NCERT, JEE Main, NEET-UG, NDA, Exam Papers, Question Bank, NCERT Solutions, Exemplars, Revision Notes, Free Videos, MCQ Tests & more.Install Now
Constitutional Design class 9 Notes Political Science in PDF are available for free download in myCBSEguide mobile app. The best app for CBSE students now provides Constitutional Design class 9 Notes Political Science latest chapter wise notes for quick preparation of CBSE exams and school-based annual examinations. Class 9 Political Science notes on chapter 3 Constitutional Design Political Science are also available for download in CBSE Guide website.
Class 9 Political Science notes Chapter 3 Constitutional Design
Download CBSE class 9th revision notes for chapter 3 Constitutional Design in PDF format for free. Download revision notes for Constitutional Design class 9 Notes Political Science and score high in exams. These are the Constitutional Design class 9 Notes prepared by team of expert teachers. The revision notes help you revise the whole chapter 3 in minutes. Revision notes in exam days is one of the best tips recommended by teachers during exam days.
Revision Notes for Class 9 Social Science Download as PDF
CBSE Class 9 Revision Notes Political Science Constitutional Design
Democratic Constitution in South Africa
- Nelson Mandela, the South African leader of African National Congress, fought a long battle against Apartheid.
- Imprisoned for 28 years (1964–1992) emerged as the First President of the Republic of South-Africa.
- People struggled against the horrible discrimination practised against them by the white minority rulers.
- Apartheid finally defeated in 1994 and a new constitution made in 1996.
- Black leaders appealed fellow blacks to forgive white.
- Remarkable constitution, forgot past sufferings, sought co-operation of all the races which make S. Africa based on equality, democratic values and social justice.
Do We Need a Constitution?
- Every country drafts its own constitution.
- A constitution of a nation is the set of written laws accepted by people living together in a country.
- It generates trust and co-ordination.
- It specifies how a government should be constituted.
- It lays down limits on the powers of the government.
- It expresses the aspirations of the people about creating a good society.
Making of the Indian Constitution
- The process began during the national struggle for freedom.
- First draft 1928, then 1931. Moti lal Nehru and 8 leaders demanded in the draft : universal adult franchise, social justice, right to freedom and liberty.
- Participation in Provincial Legislatures helped Indians in framing their constitution.
- Leaders inspired by French Revolution, British parliamentary system and the Bill of Rights of the US.
- They also learnt what the British were denying Indian citizens.
The Constituent Assembly
- Elections to the Constituent Assembly held in July 1946.
- Dr. B. R. Ambedkar appointed chairman of the drafting committee.
- Constitution adopted on 26 November 1949, and enacted on 26 January, 1950, when India became a republic.
- The Constitution reflects the best minds of the country. Its members represented mini-India.
Every law was debated clause by clause and a consensus arrived at.
It is the longest written constitution.
Guiding Values of India Constitution
The leaders like M.Gahatma Gandhi, Dr. Ambedkar, and Jawahrlal Nehru put forward their views about dream and promise the constitution makes for the nation.
The preamble of the constitution speaks about the philosophy on which entire constitution has been built.It is the soul of Indian Constitution.
Following are the values mentioned in preamble.
Sovereignty, Socialism, Secularism, Democratic and republic nature of India, justice, liberty, equality and fraternity
Constitutional Design class 9 Notes Political Science
Constitutional Design class 9 Notes Political Science. CBSE quick revision note for class-9 Political Science, Chemistry, Math’s, Biology and other subject are very helpful to revise the whole syllabus during exam days. The revision notes covers all important formulas and concepts given in the chapter. Even if you wish to have an overview of a chapter, quick revision notes are here to do if for you. These notes will certainly save your time during stressful exam days.
To download Constitutional Design class 9 Notes Political Science, sample paper for class 9 Mathematics, Social Science, Science, English Communicative; do check myCBSEguide app or website. myCBSEguide provides sample papers with solution, test papers for chapter-wise practice, NCERT solutions, NCERT Exemplar solutions, quick revision notes for ready reference, CBSE guess papers and CBSE important question papers. Sample Paper all are made available through the best app for CBSE students and myCBSEguide website.
Class 9 Notes Social Science
- The French Revolution class 9 Notes Social Science
- Socialism in Europe and the Russian Revolution class 9 Notes Social Science
- Nazism and the Rise of Hitler class 9 Notes Social Science
- Forest Society and Colonialism class 9 Notes Social Science
- Pastoralists in the Modern World class 9 Notes Social Science
- Peasants and Farmers class 9 Notes Social Science
- India Size and Location class 9 Notes Social Science
- Physical Features of India class 9 Notes Geography
- Drainage class 9 Notes Geography
- Climate class 9 Notes Geography
- Natural Vegetation and Wild Life class 9 Notes Geography
- Population class 9 Notes Geography
- History and Sport The Story of Cricket World class 9 Notes History
- Clothing A Social History class 9 Notes History
- People as Resource class 9 Notes Economics
- The Story of Village Palampur class 9 Notes Economics
- Poverty as a Challenge class 9 Notes Economics
- Democracy in the Contemporary World class 9 Notes Political Science
- What is Democracy Why Democracy class 9 Notes Political Science
- Electoral Politics class 9 Notes Political Science
- Working of Institutions class 9 Notes Political Science
- Democratic Rights class 9 Notes Political Science
- Food Security in India class 9 Notes Economics