|Get 100% success in exams with myCBSEguide||Subscribe|
|myCBSEguide App, Trusted by 70 Lakh students||Install App|
|Create Question Papers with your Name & Logo||Create Test|
CBSE Sample Papers Class 12 Psychology 2019 The new marking scheme and blueprint for class 12 have been released by CBSE. We are providing Psychology sample papers for class 12 CBSE board exams. Sample Papers are available for free download in myCBSEguide app and website in PDF format. CBSE Sample Papers Class 12 Psychology With Solutions of 10+2 Psychology are made available by CBSE board exams are over. CBSE marking scheme and blue print is provided along with the Sample Papers. This helps students find answer the most frequently asked question, How to prepare for CBSE board exams. CBSE Sample Papers of class 12 Psychology for 2018 Download the app today to get the latest and up-to-date study material. CBSE sample paper for class 12 Psychology with questions and answers (solution).
Class 12 Psychology Sample paper 2019
CBSE Sample Papers Class 12 Psychology 2019
CBSE Sample Papers Class 12 Psychology myCBSEguide provides CBSE class 12 Board Sample Papers of Psychology for the year 2018, 2019,2020 with solutions in PDF format for free download. The CBSE Sample Papers for all – NCERT books and based on CBSE latest syllabus must be downloaded and practiced by students. Class 12 Psychology New Sample Papers follow the blueprint of that year only. Student must check the latest syllabus and marking scheme. Sample paper for class 12 Psychology and other subjects are available for download as PDF in app too. myCBSEguide provides sample paper with solutions for the year 2018, 2019, 2020.
CBSE Sample Papers Class 12 Psychology 2018-19
Time : 3 hours
Maximum Marks: 70
General Instructions :
- All questions are compulsory and answers should be brief and to the point.
- Marks for each question are indicated against it.
- Question No 1- 10 in part A carry 1 mark each. You are expected to answer them as directed.
- Question No 11-16 in Part B are very short answer questions carrying 2 marks each. Answer to each question should not exceed 30 words.
- Question No. 17-20 in Part C are short answer type-I questions carrying 3 marks each. Answer to each question should not exceed 60 words.
- Question No. 21-26 in Part D are short answer type-II questions carrying 4 marks each. Answer to each question should not exceed 100 words.
- Question No. 27 and 28 in Part E are long answer type questions carrying 6 marks each. Answer to each question should not exceed 200 words.
- A student with high aptitude in verbal reasoning and strong interest in reading is more likely to succeed as a ___________.
- You just found a wallet in a movie hall. Which aspect of your personality, according to psychoanalytic theory, would urge you to return it to the owner?
- Radhika is frustrated and is crying, as she has not prepared well for her examination. The coping strategy that she is using to deal with this stress is:
- Avoidance oriented
- Task oriented
- Problem focused
- Emotion oriented
Rajat is satisfied only if he does everything perfectly. This is an instance of
- social pressure
- internal pressure
- social stress
- Priya exhibits strong aggressive tendencies but often complains of other people acting in an excessively aggressive way. Identify the defence mechanism:
- Reaction formation
- Samina keeps organizing her cupboard the whole day. Even the thought of somebody messing it, keeps her distracted in class and makes her anxious. Such symptoms are typical of which disorder?
- If a child gives trouble in eating dinner, an antecedent operation would be to praise the child every time he/she finishes dinner. (True/False)
- When people attribute failure to task difficulty, they are referring to one of the following factors:
- External, stable
- Internal, stable
- External, unstable
- Internal, unstable
___________ is an example of negative attitude towards people.
- Cohesion amongst group members can interfere with effective leadership and lead to disastrous decisions. This process is called:
- When you are interacting with a close friend or relative, you maintain a distance of about 18 inches to 4 feet. This distance is called __________.
People growing up in a large family that lives in a small house develop _____ tolerance.
- The interview questions intended to get a person to reflect on what he or she has said are called leading questions. (True/False)
PART – B
- What is biofeedback?
- Differentiate between self-esteem and self-efficacy.
Differentiate between self as subject and self as object.
- How is empathy different from sympathy?
- Differentiate between the minimalistic perspective and instrumental perspective of human environment relationship.
- Why is it important to develop ethical standards and codes in counseling?
Why is positive regard an important characteristic of an effective helper?
- What are situational stress tests?
PART – C
- Differentiate between dissociative amnesia and depersonalization.
- With the help of an example, explain how cognitive dissonance leads to attitude change.
- Ecological environment influences our occupation, living style and attitudes. Justify.
“Poverty begets poverty”. Justify the statement.
- How does understanding of body language help in effective communication?
PART – D
- How would Karen Horney’s explanation of psychological disorders be different from that of Alfred Adler’s?
- Explain the influence of heredity and environment on intelligence.
- What is Giftedness? State its characteristics.
- Describe Lazarus’ general model of stress appraisal.
What is positive health? Describe any three stress buffers that facilitate positive health.
- A client experiences irrational thoughts that are self-defeating in nature. Suggest and explain a suitable therapy that will help him to reduce his distress.
During therapy, Rishi shows resentment towards the therapist and starts avoiding therapy sessions. Identify the therapy and the processes being referred to.
- “ProSocial behavior is expressed, when the situation activates certain social norms”. Justify the statement.
PART – E
- What are the different Neurodevelopmental disorders? Explain.
Explain mental disorders from the perspective of any three psychological models.
- Differentiate between cooperation and competition and discuss their determinants.
Why do conflicts arise between groups and how can they be resolved?
These are questions only. To view and download complete question paper with solution install myCBSEguide App from google play store or login to our student dashboard.
CBSE Sample Papers for Class 12
- English Core
- Business Studies
- Computer Science
- Informatics Practices
- Hindi Core
- Hindi Elective
- Political Science
- Home Science
- Physical Education
- Other Subjects
To download sample paper for class 12 Physics, Chemistry, Biology, History, Political Science, Economics, Geography, Computer Science, Home Science, Accountancy, Business Studies and Home Science; do check myCBSEguide app or website. myCBSEguide provides sample papers with solution, test papers for chapter-wise practice, NCERT solutions, NCERT Exemplar solutions, quick revision notes for ready reference, CBSE guess papers and CBSE important question papers. Sample Paper all are made available through the best app for CBSE students and myCBSEguide website.
Create Tests with your Name & LogoTry it Now (Free)