Complete Guide for CBSE Students
NCERT Solutions, NCERT Exemplars, Revison Notes, Free Videos, CBSE Papers, MCQ Tests & more.Download Now
Sample Paper of Social Science Class 10 – in PDF
CBSE Sample Papers Class 10 Social Science 2019 We are providing Social Science sample papers for Class 10. Sample question Papers are available for free download in myCBSEguide app and website in PDF format. These model test papers with solutions of 10 Social Science are made available by CBSE exams are over. CBSE marking scheme and blue print is provided along with the Sample Papers. This helps students find answer the most frequently asked question and increase speed and confidence, How to prepare for CBSE exams. CBSE Sample Papers of Class 10 Social Science for 2019 Download the app today to get the latest and up-to-date study material. CBSE sample paper for Class 10 Social Science with questions and answers (solution).
Sample papers for class 10 Social Science 2019 – with solution
CBSE Sample Papers Class 10 Social Science 2019
CBSE Sample Papers Class 10 Social Science myCBSEguide provides for the year 2018, 2019,2020 with solutions in PDF format for free download. The CBSE Sample Papers for all – NCERT books and based on CBSE latest syllabus must be downloaded and practiced by students. Class 10 Social Science New Sample Papers follow the blue print of that year only. Student must check the latest syllabus and marking scheme. Sample paper for Class 10 Social Science and other subjects are available for download as PDF in app too. myCBSEguide provides sample paper with solutions for the year 2018, 2019, 2020.
Sample Papers Class 10 Social Science 2018-19
Time: 3 Hours
M. Marks: 80
- The question paper is divided into four sections – Section A, Section B, Section C and Section D.
- The question paper has 26 questions in all.
- All questions are compulsory.
- Marks are indicated against each question.
- Questions from serial number 1 to 7 are very short answer type questions. Each question carries one mark.
- Questions from serial number 8 to 18 are 3 marks questions. Answer of these questions should not exceed 80 words each.
- Questions from serial number 19 to 25 are 5 marks questions. Answer of these questions should not exceed 100 words each.
- Question number 26 is a map question of 5 marks with two parts -26 A from History (2 marks) and 26 B from Geography (3 marks).
SECTION A (1 X 7=7)
- Why did Slavic nationalist struggle in the 19th century? Give one reason.
Why did France take up the idea of civilizing mission during mid- nineteenth century? Give one reason.
- Why did Charles Dickens write about the terrible effects of industrialisation on people’s lives and characters’? Give one reason.
Interpret any one fear in the minds of religious authorities and monarchs about the printed texts during 16th century in Europe.
- “Conservation of resource is vital for development.” Give one example regarding the statement.
“Degradation of land is a cause of worry.” Give one reason to support the statement.
- Recognize the form of power sharing which is represented by the Community Government in Belgium.
- Why is money called a medium of exchange?
Why do banks ask for collateral while giving loans?
- The MNC’s of a country sets up a production jointly with the local company of other country. State any one benefit of this joint production to the local company.
- Suppose you buy a bag of cement for the purpose of repair work in your house, which logo or mark will you look for?
SECTION B (3 X 11=33)
- Describe the ideology of liberalism during early 19th century.
Describe the role of Ho Chi Minh in the Vietnamese struggle for independence.
- “Print culture created the conditions within which French Revolution occurred.” Support the statement with suitable arguments.
“Pariksha Guru is considered landmark in the history of Hindi novel.” Justify the statement with suitable arguments.
- “Multi- purpose projects and large dams have come under great scrutiny.” Identify the problems caused by the setting up of these projects and dams.
“India is heading towards water scarcity.” Trace the possible solutions to tackle this problem.
- Establish the difference between Commercial farming and Subsistence farming with the help of a suitable example.
- State any three important features of Federalism.
State any three major steps taken by the Indian Government towards decentralization in 1992.
- “In a democracy, political expression of social divisions is very normal and can be healthy.” Illustrate with suitable examples.
- How is Democracy a better form of government when compared with dictatorship or any other alternative government?
- ‘Sustainable Development is a crucial step for the development of a country’. Explain with 3 suitable examples.
- Why are formal sources of credit preferred over the informal source of credit? Give three reasons.
Why is credit a crucial element in the economic development?
- Critically examine the impact of globalization in India.
Evaluate the role of MNCs in the economic development of a country.
- “Consumer movement can be effective only with the consumer’s active involvement.” Keeping the statement in mind highlight the ways through which consumers can express their solidarity.
SECTION C (5 X 7 = 35)
- Describe the impact of Great Depression on Indian economy.
Describe the impact of the First World war on Indian industries.
Describe the effects of nineteenth-century city development on ecology and environment?
- The Civil Disobedience Movement saw the participation of different social classes and groups. Give reasons for the participation of the following:
- rich peasants
- poor peasants
- business classes
- industrial working classes
The middle classes played an important role in the Non-Cooperation Movement in the cities. Explain. Why do you think that the movement slowed down in the cities?
- Why are maximum Jute textile mills located in the Hugli Basin?
- “Advancement of international trade of a country is an index to its economic prosperity”. Elaborate with examples.
- Mention any three forms in which communalism is expressed in politics. Describe the solution provided by the Constitution framers of India to meet this challenge?
- Illustrate the situations which display lack of internal democracy within a political party.
Exhibit the role of money and muscle power among political parties during elections.
- Show how tertiary sector has emerged as the largest producing sector in India.
- Two places A and B are marked on the outline political map of India, identify these places with the help of following information and write their correct names on the lines marked near them: a. The place where Jallianwala Bagh massacre happened. b. The place where Non- Cooperation Movement ended abruptly due to violence.
- Locate and label ANY THREE of the following with appropriate symbols on the same given outline political map of India.
- Rawat Bhata Nuclear power plant
- Chhatrapati Shivaji Airport
- Bhadravati – Iron and Steel plant
- Noida Software Technology Park v. Vijaynagar Iron and Steel Industry
Note: The following questions are for the Visually Impaired candidates only in lieu of Q. No. 26. ANY FIVE to be attempted:
- Name the state where Indigo planters organized Satyagraha.
- Name the state where Non- Cooperation Movement ended abruptly due to violence.
- Name the state where Chhatrapati Shivaji Airport is located.
- Name the state where Bhadravati Iron and Steel Plant is located.
- Name the state where Rawat Bhata Nuclear Power Plant is located.
- Name the software technology park in Uttar Pradesh.
- Name the iron and steel plant in Karnataka.
These are questions only. To view and download complete question paper with solution install myCBSEguide App from google play store or login to our student dashboard.
Sample Questions Papers for Class 10 2018-19
- Social Science
- English Communicative
- English Language and Literature
- Hindi Course A
- Hindi Course B
To download sample paper for class 10 Science, Mathematics, Social Science, English Communicative, English Language and literature, Hindi Course A and Hindi course Bdo check myCBSEguide app or website. myCBSEguide provides sample papers with solution, test papers for chapter-wise practice, NCERT solutions, NCERT Exemplar solutions, quick revision notes for ready reference, CBSE guess papers and CBSE important question papers. Sample Paper all are made available through the best app for CBSE students and myCBSEguide website.
Create Papers with your Name & LogoTry it Now (Free)