Trusted by 70 Lakh StudentsInstall App
UPES, Dehradun - Enroll Yourself for the Academic Year 2020
Sample Paper of Home Science Class 10 – in PDF
CBSE Sample Papers Class 10 Home Science 2019 We are providing Home Science sample papers for Class 10 CBSE exams. Sample Papers are available for free download in myCBSEguide app and website in PDF format. Sample Papers Class 10 Home Science With Solutions are made available by CBSE exams are over. CBSE marking scheme and blue print is provided along with the Sample Papers. This helps students find answer the most frequently asked question, How to prepare for CBSE exams. CBSE Sample Papers of Class 10 Home Science for 2019 Download the app today to get the latest and up-to-date study material. CBSE sample paper for Class 10 Home Science with questions and answers (solution).
Sample papers for class 10 Home Science 2019 – with solution
CBSE Sample Papers Class 10 Home Science 2019
myCBSEguide provides CBSE Class 10 Sample Papers of Home Science for the year 2018, 2019,2020 with solutions in PDF format for free download. The CBSE Sample Papers for all – NCERT books and based on CBSE latest syllabus must be downloaded and practiced by students. Class 10 Home Science New Sample Papers follow the blueprint of that year only. Student must check the latest syllabus and marking scheme. Sample paper for Class 10 Home Science and other subjects are available for download as PDF in-app too. myCBSEguide provides sample paper with solutions for the year 2018, 2019, 2020.
Sample Papers for Class 10 Home Science 2019
Time Allowed : 3 hours
Maximum Marks: 75
General Instructions: –
- This question paper contains five sections A, B, C, D, and E.
- In every section, choice question is given.
- Questions No. 1 to 8 are of 1 mark each and to be answered in one word or one sentence each.
- Questions No. 9 to 16 are of 2 marks each and to be answered in approximately 20-30 words each.
- Questions No. 17 to 19 are of 3 marks each and to be answered in approximately 30-50 words each.
- Questions No. 20 to 27 are of 4 marks each and to be answered in approximately 60-80 words each.
- Questions No. 28 to 32 are 5 marks each and to be answered in approximately 80-120 words each.
- “The old age needs special care.” Justify the statement with the help of one example.
List any two safety measures you will keep in mind for your old grandmother at home.
- List any two common features of childhood.
- What will you do if an article is excessively blued in color?
Name any two cleaning agents which are used while washing clothes.
- Define food hygiene.
Define balanced diet.
- What do you understand by the term dovetailing?
- What is RDA?
- Why is it important to sterilize dustbin?
- List any two factors affecting the safety of food at home.
- How does playing influence physical development of a child? Explain with two examples.
“Play influences mental development of a child” Justify the statement with the help of two examples.
- Write any four ways of reducing psychological fatigue. OR Write any four ways of reducing physical fatigue.
- Explain any two reasons of saving money in our lives to your younger sister
- How can you keep your kitchen free from pests? Write any four points.
- Discuss any four points that you would consider while planning balanced diet for a family.
- Expand FSSAI and draw its logo.
- Define consumer education. List the name of any one government and one non- government agency providing consumer education.
- Write any four characteristics of Adulthood. 2
Section – C
Note- Attempt any 2 questions out of the given 3.
- Your mother has invited her friend for dinner. She wants to bring a variety in meals. Suggest any three ways of doing this to her.
How do occupation, occasion and climate influence meal planning? Explain with the help of one example of each.
- Ms. Singh found holes in her silk saree which was stored in a box during summer season. Give three possible reasons for it. Write three precautions which we should take to avoid this problem.
- What is the difference between Heavy, Moderate and Light work? Give one example of each.
Section – D
Note- Attempt any 7 questions out of the given 8
- Explain any four advantages of meal planning to your mother.
- You want to gift a readymade pant to your father on his birthday. Write four points you will check to ensure its quality.
What four points of workmanship will you check while buying your school blazer?
- Your grandmother has purchased 1litre vegetable oil from a local vendor. Name anyone adulterant which may be present in it. Also, write its harmful effect on human body. Describe the two rules which she should follow while buying any food product from the market.
- State four rules of hygiene which you should follow while serving food. OR State four rules of personal hygiene which you should follow while working in kitchen.
- Which four precautions will you take while storing milk and milk products?
- What four points will you observe regarding safety of a toy for a two-year-old child?
- Explain any four work simplification methods, with the help of suitable examples.
- Guide your friend by detailing the procedure of removing old tea stain from white cotton shirt. Also guide him/her about the precautions to be followed while removing stains from any garment.
Section – E
Note- Attempt any 4 questions out of the given
- Write three common problems faced by your classmate and suggest two ways to deal with these problems.
- What do you mean by family income? DifFerentiate between money income and real income. Give two examples of each.
Explain three elements of family income with suitable example of each and also write two ways of increasing family income.
- What is therapeutic diet? Explain its types based on consistency with one example of each. Write any two advantages of using therapeutic diet.
- You have to prepare for your board examination. Make a time plan for a day for yourself. Write any two advantages of making a time plan.
- Plan a sample menu for a day for your family and specify each food group included in it. Name one major nutrient found in each food group.
These are questions only. To view and download complete question paper with solution install myCBSEguide App from google play store or login to our student dashboard.
Sample Papers for Class 10 2018-19 in PDF
- Social Science
- English Communicative
- English Language and Literature
- Hindi Course A
- Hindi Course B
To download sample paper for class 10 Science, Mathematics, Social Science, English Communicative, English Language and literature, Hindi Course A and Hindi course Bdo check myCBSEguide app or website. myCBSEguide provides sample papers with solution, test papers for chapter-wise practice, NCERT solutions, NCERT Exemplar solutions, quick revision notes for ready reference, CBSE guess papers and CBSE important question papers. Sample Paper all are made available through the best app for CBSE students and myCBSEguide website.
Create Tests with your Name & LogoTry it Now (Free)