Complete Guide for CBSE Students
NCERT Solutions, NCERT Exemplars, Revison Notes, Free Videos, CBSE Papers, MCQ Tests & more.Download Now
CBSE Question Paper 2018 class 12 Psychology conducted by Central Board of Secondary Education, New Delhi in the month of March 2018. CBSE previous year question papers with solution are available in myCBSEguide mobile app and cbse guide website. The Best CBSE App for students and teachers is myCBSEguide which provides complete study material and practice papers to CBSE schools in India and abroad.
CBSE Question Paper 2018 class 12 Psychology
Last Year Question Paper Class 12 Psychology 2018
Maximum Marks: 70
General Instructions :
- All questions are compulsory.
- Marks for each question are indicated against it.
- Answers should be brief and to the point.
- Questions no. 1 – 10 in Part A has Learning Checks (very short answer type) questions carrying 1 mark each. You are required to answer them as directed.
- Questions no. 11 – 16 in Part B are Very Short Answer type questions carrying 2 marks each. Answer to each question should not exceed 30 words.
- Questions no. 17 – 20 in Part C are Short Answer Type-I questions carrying 3 marks each. Answer to each question should not exceed 60 words.
- Questions no. 21 – 26 in Part D are Short Answer Type-II questions carrying 4 marks each. Answer to each question should not exceed 100 words.
- Questions no. 27 and 28 in Part E are Long Answer Type questions carrying 6 marks each. Answer to each question should not exceed 200 words.
- Emotional competence refers to
- Self-monitoring of emotions
- Self-competence to handle behaviour
- Discrimination of behaviour
- Persistence in behaviour
_________ is a way of reducing anxiety by distorting reality.
- Frustration is one of the sources of psychological stress. (True/False)
- Extreme pain without any identifiable biological symptom is an example of ________ disorder.
- A dream-like state separating self from reality is known as ________.
- Electro-convulsive therapy (ECT) is a form of bio-medical therapy. (True/False)
- The process of assigning causes to the behaviour shown in specific social situations is known as __________.
- Extreme cohesiveness in groups results in ________.
- _________ perspective suggests that physical environment exists mainly for use by human beings for their comfort.
- Interpersonal communication involves communicating with two persons. (True/False)
- What do you understand by Type-C personality?
- Explain the behavioural effects of stress.
- What is substance dependence?
- Explain separation anxiety disorder (SAD).
- Explain discrimination in the context of poverty.
- What is paraphrasing?
- Explain the interactional approach to understand personality.
- What is social facilitation?
- State any three causes of aggression.
- Explain the role of culture in listening.
Explain non-verbal communication.
- Explain Emotional Intelligence. State any two characteristics of emotionally intelligent persons.e.
- Describe the key features of self-report measures used in personality assessment.
- Explain briefly four factors which facilitate development of positive health.
- Explain mental disorders from a cognitive perspective.
- Describe the relationship between attitude and behaviour with the help of suitable examples.
Describe any two procedures of behavioural analysis.
- Explain the causes of group conflict. Discuss any three strategies for resolving conflicts.
Explain group polarisation. Give reasons for occurrence of group polarisation.
- Explain the importance of therapeutic relationship in psychotherapy. State the ethical standards in psychotherapy.
A person has a phobia of cockroaches. Explain this phobia from the social learning perspective and psychoanalyst viewpoint giving examples.
These are questions only. To view and download complete question paper with solution install myCBSEguide App from google play store or login to our student dashboard.
CBSE Question Paper 2018 class 12 Psychology
Download class 12 Psychology question paper with solution from best CBSE App the myCBSEguide. CBSE class 12 Psychology question paper 2018 in PDF format with solution will help you to understand the latest question paper pattern and marking scheme of the CBSE board examination. You will get to know the difficulty level of the question paper.
Previous Year Question Paper for class 12 in PDF
CBSE question papers 2018, 2017, 2016, 2015, 2014, 2013, 2012, 2011, 2010, 2009, 2008, 2007, 2006, 2005 and so on for all the subjects are available under this download link. Practicing real question paper certainly helps students to get confidence and improve performance in weak areas.
- Business Studies
- Political Science
- Physical Education
- Computer Science
- Informatics Practices
- English Core
- Hindi Core
- Hindi Elective
- Other Subjects
To download CBSE Question Paper class 12 Accountancy, Chemistry, Physics, History, Political Science, Economics, Geography, Computer Science, Home Science, Accountancy, Business Studies and , ome Science; do check myCBSEguide app or website. myCBSEguide provides sample papers with solution, test papers for chapter-wise practice, NCERT solutions, NCERT Exemplar solutions, quick revision notes for ready reference, CBSE guess papers and CBSE important question papers. Sample Paper all are made available through the best app for CBSE students and myCBSEguide website.
Create Papers with your Name & LogoTry it Now (Free)