CBSE, NCERT, JEE Main, NEET-UG, NDA, Exam Papers, Question Bank, NCERT Solutions, Exemplars, Revision Notes, Free Videos, MCQ Tests & more.Install Now
Previous Year Question Paper – Download in PDF
CBSE Question Paper 2018 class 12 History conducted by Central Board of Secondary Education, New Delhi in the month of March 2018. CBSE previous year question papers with the solution are available in the myCBSEguide mobile app and website. The Best CBSE App for students and teachers is myCBSEguide which provides complete study material and practice papers to CBSE schools in India and abroad.
CBSE Question Paper 2018 class 12 History
Class 12 History list of chapters
History Part I
- Bricks, Beads, And Bones
- Kings, Farmers, And Towns
- Kinship, Caste, And Class
- Thinkers, Beliefs, And Buildings
History Part II
- Through The Eyes Of Travellers
- Bhakti –Sufi Traditions
- An Imperial Capital Vijayanagara
- Peasants, Zamindars And The State
- Kings And Chronicles
History Part III
- Colonialism And The Countryside
- Rebels And The Raj
- Colonial Cities
- Mahatma Gandhi And The Nationalist Movement
- Understanding Partition
- Framing The Constitution
CBSE Question Paper 2018 class 12 History
Time allowed : 3 hours
Maximum Marks: 80
- Answer all the questions. Some questions have an internal choice. Marks are indicated against each question.
- Answer to questions no. 1 to 3 carrying 2 marks should not exceed 30 words each.
- Answer to questions no. 4 to 9 carrying 4 marks should not exceed 100 words each. Students should attempt only five questions in this section.
- Question no. 10 (for 4 marks) is a value based question and compulsory.
- Answer to questions no. 11 to 13 carrying 8 marks should not exceed 350 words each.
- Questions no. 14 to 16 are source based questions and have no internal choice.
- Question no. 17 is a Map question that includes the identification and location of significant test items. Attach the map with the answer-book.
Answer all the questions given below:
- Describe the basis on which archaeologists identified the centers of craft production in the Harappan culture.
- Explain the sources of revenue of Village Panchayats during the Mughal rule in India.
- Examine the impact of ‘Limitation Laws’ passed by the British in 1859.
Answer any five of the following questions:
- ‘‘There are indications of complex decisions being taken and implemented in the Harappan society.’’ In light of this statement, explain whether there may have been rulers to rule over the Harappan society.
- Describe the economic and social conditions of the people living in rural areas from c. 600 BCE to 600 CE.Ans. An Economic condition:
- ‘Ibn Battuta found cities in the Indian subcontinent full of exciting opportunities.’’ Explain the statement with reference to the city of Delhi.
- ‘‘Sufism evolved as a reaction to the growing materialism of the Caliphate as a religious and political institution.’’ Elucidate.
- Examine the participation of the Taluqdars of Awadh in the Revolt of 1857.
- Explain why some hill stations were developed during the colonial period in India.
Value-Based Question (Compulsory)
- ‘‘By 1922 Gandhiji had transformed Indian nationalism, thereby redeeming the promise he made in his BHU speech of February 1916. It was no longer a movement of professionals and intellectuals; now, hundreds of thousands of peasants, workers, and artisans also participated in it. Many of them venerated Gandhiji, referring to him as their ‘Mahatma’. They appreciated the fact that he dressed like them, lived like them and spoke their language, unlike other leaders he did not stand apart from the common folk but empathized and even identified with them.’’
In light of the above passage, highlight any four values upheld by Mahatma Gandhi.
Long Answer Questions
- Trace out the growth of Buddhism. Explain the main teachings of Buddha.OR Trace out how stupas were built. Explain why the stupa at Sanchi survived, but not at Amravati.
How were Stupas built? Why did Sanchi survive while Amaravati did not?
- Explain why the nobility was recruited from different races and religious groups by the Mughal rulers in India.
Explain the role played by women of the imperial household in the Mughal Empire.
The Role played by Women of the Imperial Household.
- ‘‘The communal politics that started during the early decades of the 20th century was largely responsible for the partition of the country.’’Examine the statement.
‘‘Partition of India had made nationalists fervently opposed to the idea of separate electorates.’’ Examine the statement. Opposition to the Idea of Separate Electorate.
These are questions only. To view and download complete question paper with solution install myCBSEguide App from google play store or log in to our student dashboard.
Last Year Question Paper Class 12 History 2018
Download class 12 History question paper with the solution from best CBSE App the myCBSEguide. CBSE class 12 History question paper 2018 in PDF format with the solution will help you to understand the latest question paper pattern and marking scheme of the CBSE board examination. You will get to know the difficulty level of the question paper.
Previous Year Question Paper for class 12 in PDF
CBSE question papers 2018, 2017, 2016, 2015, 2014, 2013, 2012, 2011, 2010, 209, 2008, 2007, 2006, 2005 and so on for all the subjects are available under this download link. Practicing real question paper certainly helps students to get confidence and improve performance in weak areas.
- Business Studies
- Political Science
- Physical Education
- Computer Science
- Informatics Practices
- English Core
- Hindi Core
- Hindi Elective
- Other Subjects
To download CBSE Question Paper class 12 Accountancy, Chemistry, Physics, History, Political Science, Economics, Geography, Computer Science, Home Science, Accountancy, Business Studies, and Home Science; do check myCBSEguide app or website. myCBSEguide provides sample papers with solution, test papers for chapter-wise practice, NCERT solutions, NCERT Exemplar solutions, quick revision notes for ready reference, CBSE guess papers and CBSE important question papers. Sample Paper all are made available through the best app for CBSE students and myCBSEguide website.
Create question papers online with solution using our databank of 5,00,000+ questions and download as PDF with your own name & logo in minutes.Create Now