Complete Guide for CBSE Students
NCERT Solutions, NCERT Exemplars, Revison Notes, Free Videos, CBSE Papers, MCQ Tests & more.Download Now
CBSE Question Paper 2017 class 12 Psychology conducted by Central Board of Secondary Education, New Delhi in the month of March 2017. CBSE previous year question papers with solution are available in myCBSEguide mobile app and cbse guide website. The Best CBSE App for students and teachers is myCBSEguide which provides complete study material and practice papers to CBSE schools in India and abroad.
CBSE Question Paper 2017 class 12 Psychology
Last Year Question Paper Class 12 Psychology 2017
- All questions are compulsory.
- Marks for each question are indicated against it.
- Answers should be brief and to the point.
- Questions no. 1 – 10 in Part A has Learning Checks (very short answer type) questions carrying 1 mark each. You are required to answer them as directed.
- Questions no. 11 – 16 in Part B are Very Short Answer type questions carrying 2 marks each. Answer to each question should not exceed 30 words.
- Questions no. 17 – 20 in Part C are Short Answer Type-I questions carrying 3 marks each. Answer to each question should not exceed 60 words.
- Questions no. 21 – 26 in Part D are Short Answer Type-II questions carrying 4 marks each. Answer to each question should not exceed 100 words.
- Questions no. 27 and 28 in Part E are Long Answer Type questions carrying 6 marks each. Answer to each question should not exceed 200 words.
1. If a person has the skill of understanding the motives, feelings and behaviours of other people, he/she is said to have
(a) Interpersonal intelligence (b) Intrapersonal intelligence (c) Linguistic intelligence (d) Social intelligence
2. Value judgement of a person about himself/herself is called __________ .
3. The state of physical, emotional and psychological exhaustion is known as
(a) Resistance (b) Stress (c) Burnout (d) Coping
4. Compulsive behaviour is the inability to stop thinking about a particular idea or topic. (True/False)
5. A false belief that is firmly held on inadequate grounds is known as _________ .
6. Empathy means understanding things from other person’s perspective.
7.Schemas that function in the form of categories are called __________ .
Ans.Prototype / if stereotype (glossary)
8. Collection of people assembled for a particular purpose is called an _____ .
9. _______ is the study of the relationships between living beings and their environment.
10. The ability of a counsellor to reflect on what the client says and feels using different words is known as
(a) Decoding (b) Communication (c) Listening (d) Paraphrasing
11. Explain pervasive developmental disorder.
12. Explain binge eating.
13. What is existential anxiety?
14. What is meant by compliance?
15. Explain crowding.
16. State two advantages of using observation as a technique.
17. Describe Type-A personality.
18. State three characteristics of pro-social behaviour.
19. Describe crowding tolerance.
OR Enumerate the pro-environmental actions that can help protect environment from pollution.
20. Explain active listening skill of communication.
21. Explain aptitude. Differentiate between aptitude and interest.
22. Explain the psychometric approach to understand intelligence. State two theories based on this approach.
23. Explain mental disorders from socio-cultural perspective.
24. Explain psychological distress according to behaviour therapy. Describe any one behavioural technique.
OR Describe four factors which contribute to the treatment of psychological distress.
25. Explain briefly the factors that influence attitude change.
26. What are the major determinants of cooperation and competition?
27. Explain the concept of personality. Describe the cultural approach to study personality.
OR Discuss the observational methods used in personality assessment. What problems are faced in using these methods?
28. Explain stress according to General Adaptation Syndrome (GAS) model, giving examples from everyday life. Describe any one strategy for coping with stress.
OR Explain the effect of stress on the immune system. How social support can lead to positive health and well-being? Discuss.
These are questions only. To view and download complete question paper with solution install myCBSEguide App from google play store or login to our student dashboard.
CBSE Question Paper 2017 class 12 Psychology
Download class 12 Psychology question paper with solution from best CBSE App the myCBSEguide. CBSE class 12 Psychology question paper 2017 in PDF format with solution will help you to understand the latest question paper pattern and marking scheme of the CBSE board examination. You will get to know the difficulty level of the question paper.
Previous Year Question Paper for class 12 in PDF
CBSE question papers 2018, 2017, 2016, 2015, 2014, 2013, 2012, 2011, 2010, 2009, 2008, 2007, 2006, 2005 and so on for all the subjects are available under this download link. Practicing real question paper certainly helps students to get confidence and improve performance in weak areas.
- Business Studies
- Political Science
- Physical Education
- Computer Science
- Informatics Practices
- English Core
- Hindi Core
- Hindi Elective
- Other Subjects
To download CBSE Question Paper class 12 Accountancy, Chemistry, Physics, History, Political Science, Economics, Geography, Computer Science, Home Science, Accountancy, Business Studies and , ome Science; do check myCBSEguide app or website. myCBSEguide provides sample papers with solution, test papers for chapter-wise practice, NCERT solutions, NCERT Exemplar solutions, quick revision notes for ready reference, CBSE guess papers and CBSE important question papers. Sample Paper all are made available through the best app for CBSE students and myCBSEguide website.
Create Papers with your Name & LogoTry it Now (Free)