CBSE, NCERT, JEE Main, NEET-UG, NDA, Exam Papers, Question Bank, NCERT Solutions, Exemplars, Revision Notes, Free Videos, MCQ Tests & more.Install Now
CBSE Question Paper 2017 Class 12 Home Science conducted by Central Board of Secondary Education, New Delhi in the month of March 2017. CBSE previous year question papers with the solution are available in myCBSEguide mobile app and website. The Best CBSE App for students and teachers is myCBSEguide which provides complete study material and practice papers to CBSE schools in India and abroad.
CBSE Question Paper 2017 class 12 Home Science
CBSE Question Paper 2017 class 12 Home Science
- All questions are compulsory.
- There are total 25 questions.
- Question Nos. 1-6 are of 1 mark, to be answered in one or two lines.
- Question Nos. 7-13 are of 2 marks, to be answered in 10-20 words.
- Question Nos. 14 & 15 are of 3 marks, to be answered in 20-30 words.
- Question Nos. 16-21 are of 4 marks, to be answered in 40 words.
- Question Nos. 22-25 are of 5 marks, to be answered in 50-60 words.
- Support your answer with suitable examples wherever required.
1. Other than fssai, mention the standard marks you should check while buying a bag of wheat flour and a bottle of mango pickle.
2. List any two facilities which are provided for the workers at the worksite, under MGNREGA.
3. Inform the staff at the ICDS center about the change in daily need of protein for pregnant women.
4. Draw a symbol which indicates the quality and purity of a silk sari.
5. Draw suitable symbols for the care label of a dress that indicates that ‘it should not be tumble dried’ and ‘should be ironed at low heat’.
6. Mention any two indicators by which you will know the dress has been cut along the selvage.
7. Write four reasons as to why you do not like to buy your clothes on the internet.
8. Mrs. Jain has expertise in apparel science and has set up a boutique. She is not able to earn profit from it. Suggest her four ways to expand her business in her field.
9. After retiring, Mr. Gupta gets bored at home. Suggest four activities which can help to fulfill his recreational needs.
10. What could be two conditions under which the Food Safety and Standard Authority of India (fssai) has declared the jaggery as adulterated? List two health hazards of consuming such jaggery.
11. You plan to buy a durable fabric of a reputed brand from a reputed shop. What four features of the fabric you need to check to ensure its durability?
12. While designing a dress for an infant, what four features you will definitely keep in mind?
13. In spite of using chlorine tablets, the drinking water was declared unsafe. What could be four possible reasons for this?
14. Sixteen-year-old Garima’s friend Gunish wants to get physically intimate with her against her wishes. If you were Garima, in what four ways would you have refused him? Also, give two reasons for your refusal.
15. Convince Sunil by giving three reasons to record his monthly expenses. Present a suitable format of this recording.
16. Elaborate eight possible mistakes a consumer makes which prevent him from filing a complaint in the consumer court.
17. Identify eight such areas in the kitchen where unhygienic conditions can develop and hence need your attention.
18. Compare the responsibilities of married women aged 24 and 50 years in the context to their marriage, career, home, and family.
19. Jaspreet Kaur, a nurse lives with her parents in Punjab. Briefly explain any four factors which would influence her selection of foods. Tell her four reasons why she should plan meals for her family.
20. “Two major problems faced by consumers are regarding information and price of consumer products.” Elaborate this statement with the help of four examples each.
21. Reena removed stains from her dress before finally storing it in the box. After three months she was shocked to see patches and holes in it. State four things she did wrong in each case i.e. while removing stains and in storing the dress.
22. Compare any five features of Senior Citizen Scheme and PPF (Public Provident Fund).
23. Identify any five socio-emotional changes in adolescents. How do these changes influence their personality?
24. A family has been served Chole-Bhature, pickle, and curd for lunch. Evaluate the adequacy of this meal for a pregnant woman and a family member suffering from hypertension. Also, suggest modifications in it for them. Support your answer with adequate reasons.
25. Usha wants to design a salwar kameez for school children. Draw and explain how she can use all the five principles of design in this dress.
These are questions only. To view and download complete question paper with solution install myCBSEguide App from google play store or log in to our student dashboard.
Last Year Question Paper Class 12 Home Science 2017
Download class 12 Home Science question paper with the solution from best CBSE App the myCBSEguide. CBSE class 12 Home Science question paper 2017 in PDF format with the solution will help you to understand the latest question paper pattern and marking scheme of the CBSE board examination. You will get to know the difficulty level of the question paper.
Previous Year Question Paper for class 12 in PDF
CBSE question papers 2018, 2017, 2016, 2015, 2014, 2013, 2012, 2011, 2010, 2009, 2008, 2007, 2006, 2005 and so on for all the subjects are available under this download link. Practicing real question paper certainly helps students to get confidence and improve performance in weak areas.
- Business Studies
- Physical Education
- Computer Science
- Informatics Practices
- English Core
- Hindi Core
- Hindi Elective
- Other Subjects
To download CBSE Question Paper class 12 Accountancy, Chemistry, Physics, History, Political Science, Economics, Geography, Computer Science, Home Science, Accountancy, Business Studies, and Home Science; do check myCBSEguide app or website. myCBSEguide provides sample papers with solution, test papers for chapter-wise practice, NCERT solutions, NCERT Exemplar solutions, quick revision notes for ready reference, CBSE guess papers and CBSE important question papers. Sample Paper all are made available through the best app for CBSE students and myCBSEguide website.