Complete Guide for CBSE Students
NCERT Solutions, NCERT Exemplars, Revison Notes, Free Videos, CBSE Papers, MCQ Tests & more.Download Now
CBSE Question Paper 2016 class 12 Psychology conducted by Central Board of Secondary Education, New Delhi in the month of March 2016. CBSE previous year question papers with solution are available in myCBSEguide mobile app and cbse guide website. The Best CBSE App for students and teachers is myCBSEguide which provides complete study material and practice papers to CBSE schools in India and abroad.
CBSE Question Paper 2016 class 12 Psychology
Last Year Question Paper Class 12 Psychology 2016
(i) All questions are compulsory.
(ii) Marks for each question are indicated against it.
(iii) Answers should be brief and to the point.
(iv) Questions No. 1 – 10 in Part A has Learning Checks (very short answer type) questions carrying 1 mark each. You are required to answer them as directed.
(v) Questions No. 11 – 16 in Part B are Very Short Answer type questions carrying 2 marks each. Answer to each question should not exceed 30 words.
(vi) Questions No. 17 – 20 in Part C are Short Answer Type I questions carrying 3 marks each. Answer to each question should not exceed 60 words.
(vii) Questions No. 21 – 26 in Part D are Short Answer Type II questions carrying 4 marks each. Answer to each question should not exceed 100 words.
(viii) Questions No. 27 and 28 in Part E are Long Answer Type questions carrying 6 marks each. Answer to each question should not exceed 200 words.
PART – A
1. The _________ approach considers intelligence as an aggregate of abilities.
2. Personality characterised by proneness to depression is classified as type _________ personality.
3. Personality traits of hardiness are control, commitment and ________.
4. Mood disorders in which both mania and depression are alternatively present is known as _________.
5. Repeated association of undesired response with an aversive consequence is called _________ conditioning.
6. Assigning causes to the behaviour shown in specific social situations is known as _________.
7. Binding or mutual attraction among group members is referred to as _________.
8. Act of aggression meant to obtain a certain goal or object is known as _________ aggression.
9. Non-verbal acts in any talk are referred to as_________.
10. Ability to organise and monitor our own behaviour is known as _________.
PART – B
11. Explain information-processing approach to understand intelligence.
12. Explain the term frustration.
13. What is the meaning of logotherapy?
14. What are norms?
15. Explain the term crowding.
16. What do you understand by the term skill?
PART – C
17. State the salient feature of dissociative amnesia.
Differentiate between delusions and hallucinations.
18. Explain social cognition with the help of suitable examples.
19. State the three characteristics of an effective counsellor.
20. Explain any three situational factors leading to aggression.
PART – D
21. Explain the behavioural approach to study personality.
22. What are defence mechanisms? Explain repression.
Explain Erikson’s concept of identity crisis.
23. Explain stress resistant personality with the help of examples.
24. Discuss cognitive behaviour therapy (CBT).
25. Explain any two conditions which lead to learning of attitudes.
26. Describe any two elements of group structure.
PART – E
27. Explain the term intelligence. Describe the PASS model of intelligence.
Explain how intelligence is the result of heredity and environment.
28. Explain abnormal behaviour from the perspective of socio-cultural model.
Explain diathesis-stress model of abnormal behavior taking examples from daily life.
These are questions only. To view and download complete question paper with solution install myCBSEguide App from google play store or login to our student dashboard.
CBSE Question Paper 2016 class 12 Psychology
Download class 12 Psychology question paper with solution from best CBSE App the myCBSEguide. CBSE class 12 Psychology question paper 2016 in PDF format with solution will help you to understand the latest question paper pattern and marking scheme of the CBSE board examination. You will get to know the difficulty level of the question paper.
Previous Year Question Paper for class 12 in PDF
CBSE question papers 2018, 2017, 2016, 2015, 2014, 2013, 2012, 2011, 2010, 2009, 2008, 2007, 2006, 2005 and so on for all the subjects are available under this download link. Practicing real question paper certainly helps students to get confidence and improve performance in weak areas.
- Business Studies
- Political Science
- Physical Education
- Computer Science
- Informatics Practices
- English Core
- Hindi Core
- Hindi Elective
- Other Subjects
To download CBSE Question Paper class 12 Accountancy, Chemistry, Physics, History, Political Science, Economics, Geography, Computer Science, Home Science, Accountancy, Business Studies and , ome Science; do check myCBSEguide app or website. myCBSEguide provides sample papers with solution, test papers for chapter-wise practice, NCERT solutions, NCERT Exemplar solutions, quick revision notes for ready reference, CBSE guess papers and CBSE important question papers. Sample Paper all are made available through the best app for CBSE students and myCBSEguide website.
Create Papers with your Name & LogoTry it Now (Free)