CBSE, NCERT, JEE Main, NEET-UG, NDA, Exam Papers, Question Bank, NCERT Solutions, Exemplars, Revision Notes, Free Videos, MCQ Tests & more.Install Now
CBSE Question Paper 2015 Class 12 Geography conducted by Central Board of Secondary Education, New Delhi in the month of March 2015. CBSE previous year question papers with the solution are available in the myCBSEguide mobile app and website. The Best CBSE App for students and teachers is myCBSEguide which provides complete study material and practice papers to CBSE schools in India and abroad.
CBSE Question Paper 2015 Class 12 Geography
Class 12 Geography list of chapters
- Human Geography Nature and Scope
- The World Population Distribution
- Population Composition
- Human Development
- Primary Activities
- Secondary Activities
- Tertiary and Quaternary Activities
- Transport and Communication
- International Trade
- Human Settlements
CBSE Question Paper 2015 Class 12 Geography
General Instructions :
- There are 22 general questions.
- Question No. 1 – 7 are very short-answer questions carrying 1 mark each. Answer to each of these questions should not exceed 40 words.
- Question No. 8 – 13 are short-answer questions carrying 3 marks each. Answer to each of these questions should not exceed 80-100 words.
- Question No. 14 – 20 are long-answer questions carrying 5 marks each. Answer to each of these questions should not exceed 150 words.
- Question No. 21 – 22 are related to identification or locating and labelling of geographical features on given maps, carrying 5 marks each.
- Outline maps of the World and India provided to you must be attached within your answer-book.
- Use of templates or stencils for drawing outline maps is allowed.
- All questions are compulsory.
1. Mention the two principal modes of land transportation.
2. Define the term ‘Metropolitan City’.
3.Name the terminal stations of ‘North-South Corridor’ of India.
4. Why is the increase rate highest in area under non-agricultural uses in India?
5. Why is about 32 percent of the available surface water can be utilized in India?
6. Why is there a regional variation in the density of rural roads in India?
7. Why has the quality of water decreased considerably in India ? Give one reason.
8. What are the two types of human settlements? Write any two features of each.
9. Explain the three very important aspects of international trade.
10. Suggest any three measures for reduction of land degradation in India.
11.“Nature provides opportunities and humans make use of these and slowly nature gets humanized and starts bearing imprints of human endeavour”. Analyse the statement with examples.
12. How does the ‘Suez Canal’ serve as a gateway of commerce for both the eastern and western worlds? Explain with suitable examples.
13.“There is an urgent need to conserve our mineral resources.” Explain the values needed to achieve this goal.
14. What is the meaning of density of population? Describe the four geographical factors that influence the distribution of population in the world.
15. How are rural settlements facing different types of problems in the developing countries? Explain any five major problems.
16. Explain any five economic and social consequences of migration in India.
17. What is transport? How do the factors of demand and routes affect the transport services throughout the world? Explain with examples.
18. How has the ‘New Industrial Policy’ been able to maintain a sustainable growth in productivity and gainful employment? Explain.
19. How is the high technology industry latest generation in manufacturing activities? Explain with examples.
20.“Transportation plays a very important role in linking the various parts of India and brings unity in diversity.” Support the statement with examples.
21. In the given political outline map of the world, five features A, B, C, D, and E are marked. Identify these features with the help of the following information and write their correct names on its lines drawn near them:
(A) The country having the lowest population growth rate. (B) The area of nomadic herding. (C) The terminal station of trans-continental railway (D) Mega City (E) Sea Port
Note: The following questions are for the Visually Impaired Candidates only, in lieu of Q. No. 21 :
(21.1) Which country has the lowest population growth rate in the world?
(21.2) Which is the well-known area of nomadic herding in Eurasia?
(21.3) Name the eastern terminal station of Trans-Siberian Continental Railway
(21.4) Name the Mega City of Iran.
(21.5) Name any one major Sea Port of Australia.
22. On the given political outline map of India, locate and label the following with appropriate symbols :
(i) The state having the highest percentage of population below the poverty line. (ii) The software technology park in Uttarakhand. (iii) The State leading in coffee production. (iv) An oil refinery in Bihar. (v) The largest metropolitan city of India (2001)
Note: The following questions are for the Visually Impaired Candidates only, in lieu of Q. No. 22 :
(22.1) Name the State having the highest percentage of population below the poverty line.
(22.2) Name the software technology park located in Uttarakhand.
(22.3) Which is the leading tea producing State in India?
(22.4) Name an oil refinery located in Bihar.
(22.5) Which is the largest metropolitan city of India?
Last Year Question Paper Class 12 Geography 2015
Download class 12 Geography paper with the solution from best CBSE App the myCBSEguide. CBSE class 12 Geography question paper 2015 in PDF format with the solution will help you to understand the latest question paper pattern and marking scheme of the CBSE board examination. You will get to know the difficulty level of the question paper.
Previous Year Question Paper for class 12 in PDF
CBSE question papers 2018, 2017, 2016, 2015, 2014, 2013, 2012, 2011, 2010, 2009, 2008, 2007, 2006, 2005 and so on for all the subjects are available under this download link. Practicing real question paper certainly helps students to get confidence and improve performance in weak areas.
- Business Studies
- Physical Education
- Computer Science
- Informatics Practices
- English Core
- Hindi Core
- Hindi Elective
- Other Subjects
To download CBSE Question Paper class 12 Accountancy, Chemistry, Physics, History, Political Science, Economics, Geography, Computer Science, Home Science, Accountancy, Business Studies, and Home Science; do check myCBSEguide app or website. myCBSEguide provides sample papers with solution, test papers for chapter-wise practice, NCERT solutions, NCERT Exemplar solutions, quick revision notes for ready reference, CBSE guess papers and CBSE important question papers. Sample Paper all are made available through the best app for CBSE students and myCBSEguide website.