Complete Guide for CBSE Students
NCERT Solutions, NCERT Exemplars, Revison Notes, Free Videos, CBSE Papers, MCQ Tests & more.Download Now
CBSE Question Paper 2015 Class 12 Engineering Graphics conducted by Central Board of Secondary Education, New Delhi in the month of March 2015. CBSE previous year question papers with the solution are available in myCBSEguide mobile app and website. The Best CBSE App for students and teachers is myCBSEguide which provides complete study material and practice papers to CBSE schools in India and abroad.
CBSE Question Paper 2015 Class 12 Engineering Graphics
CBSE Question Paper 2015 Class 12 Engineering Graphics
- Attempt all the questions.
- Follow the SP: 46-2003 revised codes (with First Angle method of projection).
- Missing and mismatching dimensions, if any, may be suitably assumed.
- All dimensions are in millimeters.
- Use the given dimensions in figures
1. Answer the following Multiple-Choice Questions. Print the correct choice
on your drawing sheet.  (i) Section area is shown by
(a) Sketching (b) Colouring (c) Hatching/section linings (d) Dots
(ii) The end of the Stud which is screwed in the body of casting with the threaded hole is called
(a) Nut end (b) Metal end (c) Close end (d) Open end
(iii) In which of the following joints, a single line/row of rivets is used to join two plates together?
(a) Zigzag joint (b) Single riveted lap joint (c) Double riveted lap joint (d) Multiple riveted joint
(iv) The portion of the shaft which rotates in the sleeve/bush of a bushed bearing is called as
(a) Journal (b) Axle (c) Rod (d) Pipe
(v) Protected flange coupling is better than the unprotected flange coupling with regard to
(a) Protection from dirt (b) Protection from water (c) Protection from fire hazards
(d) Ensure safety
2. (i) Construct an isometric scale.  (ii) Draw the isometric projection of a frustum of a hexagonal pyramid (top base edge 30 mm, bottom base edge 40 mm, height 60 mm), keeping its axis perpendicular to H.P. and two of its base sides parallel to V.P. Draw the axis and indicate the direction of viewing. Give all dimensions.  (iii) A right circular cone (base diameter 50 mm, height 50 mm) is placed with its base resting centrally on the top rectangular face of a horizontal triangular prism (side of triangle 40 mm, length of the prism 70 mm), keeping triangular faces of the prism parallel to V.P. Draw the isometric projection of the combination of solids. Show the axis of each solid and indicate the direction of viewing. Give all dimensions. 
3. (i) Draw to scale 1: 1, the standard profile of a B.S.W. thread, taking the enlarged pitch as 40 mm. Give standard dimensions. 
Draw to scale 1: 1, the front view and side view of a Hook bolt of size M20, keeping the axis parallel to V.P and H.P. Give standard dimensions.
(ii) Sketch freehand the front view of a Socket head machine screw of size M20. Keep the axis perpendicular to H.P. Give standard dimensions. 
Sketch freehand the front view, a top view and side view of a Woodruff key, suitable for a shaft of diameter 60 mm. Give standard dimensions.
4. Figure 1 (on page 7) shows the details of the parts of a SLEEVE AND COTTER JOINT. Assemble these parts correctly, and then draw the following views using scale 1: 1.
(i) Front view, upper half in section.  (ii) Right-hand side view. Print the title and the scale used. Draw the projection symbol. Give 6 important dimensions.
Figure 2 (on page 9) shows the assembly of the parts of a FLANGE PIPE JOINT. Disassemble the parts and then draw the following views of the following components to scale 1: 1, keeping them in the same position with respect to H.P. and V.P.  (i) FLANGE B:
(a) Front view, upper half in section.
(b) Right-hand side view.
(a) Full sectional front view.
(b) Left-hand side view.
Print the titles of both and the scale used. Draw the projection symbol.
Give 6 important dimensions.
These are questions only. To view and download complete question paper with solution install myCBSEguide App from google play store or log in to our student dashboard.
Last Year Question Paper Class 12 Engineering Graphics 2015
Download class 12 Engineering Graphics question paper with the solution from best CBSE App the myCBSEguide. CBSE class 12 Engineering Graphics question paper 2015 in PDF format with the solution will help you to understand the latest question paper pattern and marking scheme of the CBSE board examination. You will get to know the difficulty level of the question paper.
Previous Year Question Paper for class 12 in PDF
CBSE question papers 2018, 2017, 2016, 2015, 2014, 2013, 2012, 2011, 2010, 2009, 2008, 2007, 2006, 2005 and so on for all the subjects are available under this download link. Practicing real question paper certainly helps students to get confidence and improve performance in weak areas.
- Business Studies
- Physical Education
- Computer Science
- Informatics Practices
- English Core
- Hindi Core
- Hindi Elective
- Other Subjects
To download CBSE Question Paper class 12 Accountancy, Chemistry, Physics, History, Political Science, Economics, Geography, Computer Science, Home Science, Accountancy, Business Studies, and Home Science; do check myCBSEguide app or website. myCBSEguide provides sample papers with solution, test papers for chapter-wise practice, NCERT solutions, NCERT Exemplar solutions, quick revision notes for ready reference, CBSE guess papers and CBSE important question papers. Sample Paper all are made available through the best app for CBSE students and myCBSEguide website.
Create Papers with your Name & LogoTry it Now (Free)