CBSE Question Paper 2007 Class 12 Sociology conducted by Central Board of Secondary Education, New Delhi in the month of March 2007. CBSE previous year question papers with the solution are available in myCBSEguide mobile app and website. The Best CBSE App for students and teachers is myCBSEguide which provides complete study material and practice papers to CBSE schools in India and abroad.
CBSE Question Paper 2007 Class 12 Sociology
Class 12 Sociology list of chapters
A. INDIAN SOCIETY
- Introducing Indian Society
- Demographic Structure of the Indian Society
- Social Institutions: Continuity and Change
- The Market as a Social Institution
- The Pattern of Social In quality and Exclusion
- The Challenges of Cultural Diversity
- Suggestions for Project Work
B. CHANGE AND DEVELOPMENT IN INDIA
- Structural Change (10 Periods)
- Cultural Change (12 Periods)
- The Story of India Democracy (16 Periods)
- Change and Development in Rural Society (10 Periods)
- Change and Development in Industrial Society (14 Periods)
- Globalization and Social Change (10 Periods)
- Mass Media and Communication Process (14 Periods)
- Social Movements (18 Periods)
CBSE Question Paper 2007 Class 12 Sociology
- There are 29 questions in all.
- All questions are compulsory.
- Questions No. 1-14 are of 2 marks each, to be answered in about 30 words.
- Questions No. 15-26 are of 4 marks each, to be answered in about 75-80 words.
- Questions No. 27 – 29 are of 8 marks each, to be answered in about 200 words.
- Answers should be precise and to the point.
1. What is a metropolis?
2. Identify the main religious communities of India.
3. What do you understand by elementary education?
4. Define a social institution.
5. What is over-population?
6. What are the two houses of parliament? Whom do they represent?
7. Define ‘law’.
8. Who are affines?
9. Identify four examples of cross-cousins.
10. What is social deprivation?
11. What is westernization?
12. Identify some mechanisms of social control.
13. Define cognates.
14. What is a social faction?
15. What is material culture? Distinguish it from non-material culture.
16. Define ‘authority’. Identify various types of authority as understood in sociology.
17. What is a ‘lobby’? Distinguish it from a pressure group.
18. ‘Marriage by exchange’ and ‘marriage by elopement’ are two of the various forms of marriage among the tribals in India. Write a note on these two.
19. Explain the historical or cultural approach to the study of Indian society.
20. Write a note on the twin problem of ‘indebtedness’ and ‘land alienation’ faced by the scheduled tribes.
21. Describe the role of legislation in bringing about social change in India. Give examples.
22. Write a short note on Jainism in India.
23. Highlight the adverse potentials of globalization in India.
24. Write a short note on ‘Doordarshan’.
25. What are organized crimes? Discuss their incidence in India.
26. Define and distinguish between caste and class.
27. Discuss the importance of ‘right to equality’ and ‘right to freedom’ as provided in the Indian Constitution.
What is a reform movement? Briefly discuss the aims and objectives of two reform movements in the recent phase of Indian history.
28. Highlight some of the well known tribal movements in the recent phase of Indian history.
Elucidate the distinctive features of Buddhism.
29. Identify the main constituents of the Islamic faith.
Discuss the broad profile of the rural class system in India.
These are questions only. To view and download complete question paper with solution install myCBSEguide App from google play store or log in to our student dashboard.
Last Year Question Paper Class 12 Sociology 2007
Download class 12 Sociology question paper with the solution from best CBSE App the myCBSEguide. CBSE class 12 Sociology question paper 2007 in PDF format with the solution will help you to understand the latest question paper pattern and marking scheme of the CBSE board examination. You will get to know the difficulty level of the question paper.
Previous Year Question Paper for class 12 in PDF
CBSE question papers 2018, 2017, 2016, 2015, 2014, 2013, 2012, 2011, 2010, 2009, 2008, 2007, 2006, 2005 and so on for all the subjects are available under this download link. Practicing real question paper certainly helps students to get confidence and improve performance in weak areas.
- Business Studies
- Physical Education
- Computer Science
- Informatics Practices
- English Core
- Hindi Core
- Hindi Elective
- Other Subjects
To download CBSE Question Paper class 12 Accountancy, Chemistry, Physics, History, Political Science, Economics, Geography, Computer Science, Home Science, Accountancy, Business Studies, and Home Science; do check myCBSEguide app or website. myCBSEguide provides sample papers with solution, test papers for chapter-wise practice, NCERT solutions, NCERT Exemplar solutions, quick revision notes for ready reference, CBSE guess papers and CBSE important question papers. Sample Paper all are made available through the best app for CBSE students and myCBSEguide website.
Create question paper PDF and online tests with your own name & logo in minutes.Create Now
Question Bank, Mock Tests, Exam Papers, NCERT Solutions, Sample Papers, NotesInstall Now