Trusted by 70 Lakh StudentsInstall App
CBSE Question Paper 2007 Class 12 Political Science conducted by Central Board of Secondary Education, New Delhi in the month of March 2007. CBSE previous year question papers with the solution are available in the myCBSEguide mobile app and website. The Best CBSE App for students and teachers is myCBSEguide which provides complete study material and practice papers to CBSE schools in India and abroad.
CBSE Question Paper 2007 Class 12 Political Science
Class 12 Political Science list of chapters
Part A – Contemporary World Politics
- The Cold War Era
- The End of Bipolarity
- US Hegemony in World Politics
- Alternative Centres of Power
- Contemporary South Asia
- International Organisations
- Security in the Contemporary World
- Environment and Natural Resources
Part B – Politics In India Since Independence
- Challenges of nation building
- An era of one-party dominance
- Politics of planned development
- India’s external relations
- Challenges to and restoration of the Congress system
- The crisis of democratic order
- The rise of popular movements
- Regional aspirations
- Recent developments in Indian politics
CBSE Question Paper 2007 Class 12 Political Science
- All Questions are compulsory.
- Marks for each Question are indicated against it.
- Question numbers 1 to 10 are of two marks each. The answers to these Questions should not exceed 50 words each.
- Question numbers 11 to 20 are of four marks each. That answers to these Questions should not exceed 100 words each.
- Question numbers 21 to 25 are of eight marks each. The answers to these Questions should not exceed 200 words each.
1. What do you understand by the term law?
2. Differentiate between laissez-faire and welfare state
3. Distinguish between’ rights’ and’ claims’.
4. Define ‘liberalism’.
5. What is meant by a proportional system of representation?
6. What do you understand by delimitation of constituencies?
7. Differentiate between ‘pressure groups’ and ‘interest groups’.
8. Explain the role of newspapers in the formulation and expression of public opinion.
9. Mention the full form of the ‘SAARC. Where is its secretariat established?
10. ‘Political socialization’ leads to ‘political participation’. Explain briefly.
11. The Indian concept of ‘dharma’ is not the synonym of the western concept of
‘religion.’ Comment on this statement
12. ‘Rights imply duties’. Explain.
13. What is the relevance of Gandhism today?
14. Differentiate between ‘comparative government’ and ‘comparative polities’. Why
do we study comparative politics?
15. Write a brief note on the behavioral approach to the study of comparative politics.
16. Explain any two steps taken by the Election Commission of India to reform the election system
17. Mention briefly any four functions of the National Planning Commission of India.
18. Are you in favor of 27 percent reservation for the OBCs in higher education
institutions in India? Give reasons
19. What do you understand by regional imbalance? How can we control it?
20. Discuss India’s changing relations with the USA.
21. How far is it correct to say that it is the notion of justice that binds liberty with
What do you understand by social justice? What steps have been taken by the government to promote social justice in India?
22. Discuss the main tenets of Marxism.
What is fascism? What factors led to the rise and fall of fascism?
23. Write a critical note on the nature of the party system in India.
Write a critical note on the programmes and policies of the Indian National Congress.
24. What are the major challenges before democracy in India? How can we confront
‘Illiteracy is a bane for democracy in India’. Discuss fully
25. Write a brief essay on the status of human rights in India.
Examine the basic principles of the foreign policy of India.
These are questions only. To view and download complete question paper with solution install myCBSEguide App from google play store or log in to our student dashboard.
Last Year Question Paper Class 12 Political Science 2007
Download class 12 Political question paper with the solution from best CBSE App the myCBSEguide. CBSE class 12 Political Science question paper 2007 in PDF format with the solution will help you to understand the latest question paper pattern and marking scheme of the CBSE board examination. You will get to know the difficulty level of the question paper.
Previous Year Question Paper for class 12 in PDF
CBSE question papers 2018, 2017, 2016, 2015, 2014, 2013, 2012, 2011, 2010, 2009, 2008, 2007, 2006, 2005 and so on for all the subjects are available under this download link. Practicing real question paper certainly helps students to get confidence and improve performance in weak areas.
- Business Studies
- Physical Education
- Computer Science
- Informatics Practices
- English Core
- Hindi Core
- Hindi Elective
- Other Subjects
To download CBSE Question Paper class 12 Accountancy, Chemistry, Physics, History, Political Science, Economics, Geography, Computer Science, Home Science, Accountancy, Business Studies, and Home Science; do check myCBSEguide app or website. myCBSEguide provides sample papers with solution, test papers for chapter-wise practice, NCERT solutions, NCERT Exemplar solutions, quick revision notes for ready reference, CBSE guess papers and CBSE important question papers. Sample Paper all are made available through the best app for CBSE students and myCBSEguide website.
Create Tests with your Name & LogoTry it Now (Free)