CBSE, NCERT, JEE Main, NEET-UG, NDA, Exam Papers, Question Bank, NCERT Solutions, Exemplars, Revision Notes, Free Videos, MCQ Tests & more.Install Now
CBSE Question Paper 2007 class 12 Business Studies conducted by Central Board of Secondary Education, New Delhi in the month of March 2007. CBSE previous year question papers with solution are available in myCBSEguide mobile app and cbse guide website. The Best CBSE App for students and teachers is myCBSEguide which provides complete study material and practice papers to cbse schools in India and abroad.
CBSE Question Paper 2007 class 12 Business Studies
Class 12 Business Studies list of chapters
Business Studies Part – I
- Nature and Significance of Management
- Principles of Management
- Management and Business Environment
Business Studies Part – II
- Business Finance
- Financial markets
- Consumer Protection
- Entreprenuership Development
CBSE Question Paper 2007 class 12 Business Studies
- Answers to questions 1 to 5 carrying 2 marks should not exceed 30-40 words
- Answers to questions 6 to 10 carrying 3 marks should not exceed 30-40 words
- Answers to questions 11 to 15 carrying 4 marks marks should not exceed 60-80 words
- Answers to questions 16 to 20 carrying 5 marks marks should not exceed 60-80 words
- Answers to questions 21 to 25 carrying 6 marks should not exceed 100 words
- Attempt all parts of question together.
1. What is meant by the term ‘Motivation’?
2. What is meant by Sales Promotion?
3. Define Product Mix.
4. What role does legal environment play in the business?
5. Mohan, a manager, does not distribute the work amongst his subordinates, either
according to capability or proportionately. Which principle of management is being
overlooked and why?
6. Write a short note on ‘Management as a Discipline’.
7. Briefly explain any three barriers to effective communication
8. Distinguish between ‘Direction’ and ‘Supervision’.
9. Briefly explain any three objectives of marketing management.
10. State with reasons your choice of a media of advertising for selling of soft drinks.
11. Explain in brief the objectives of management.
12. What is meant by ‘stock exchange’? Briefly explain any three of its functions.
13. What is meant by ‘Primary Market’? Briefly explain the concept of ‘Rights issue for existing companies’.
14. Distinguish between ‘formal’ and ‘informal’ organisation (any four points).
15. Distinguish between ‘external’ and ‘internal’ sources of recruitment (any four points).
16. Briefly explain the techniques of Taylor’s Scientific Management.
17. What is meant by ‘Privatisation’? In what ways have the Indian business houses/managements responded to this change?
18. What is meant by ‘controlling”? Briefly explain any three steps in the process of Controlling.
19. What is meant by ‘financial management’? Explain any three decisions involved in financial management.
20. Explain the meaning of Fixed Capital. Briefly explain any four factors that determine the fixed capital of a company.
21. Does planning have limitations? Explain any five such limitations.
Explain why planning is necessary for effective management.
22. Define the term ‘decentralisation’. Outline any four points of itsimportance for organisations.
What is meant by ‘delegation of authority’? Explain any three elements of delegation of authority.
23. What is the meaning of ‘training’? Explain any four needs of training.
Briefly explain the different methods of training.
24. Explain any six functions of marketing.
“Advertising misleads customers and increases the cost of products.”Do you agree with this statement? Give reasons in support of your answer.
25. Explain any three ways or means of consumer protection available in India.
Briefly explain any three rights of a consumer available under the Consumer Protection Act, 1986.
These are questions only. To view and download complete question paper with solution install myCBSEguide App from google play store or login to our student dashboard.
Last Year Question Paper Class 12 Business Studies 2007
Download class 12 Business Studies question paper with solution from best CBSE App the myCBSEguide. CBSE class 12 Business Studies question paper 2007 in PDF format with solution will help you to understand the latest question paper pattern and marking scheme of the CBSE board examination. You will get to know the difficulty level of the question paper.
Previous Year Question Paper for class 12 in PDF
CBSE question papers 2018, 2017, 2016, 2015, 2014, 2013, 2012, 2011, 2010, 209, 2008, 2007, 2006, 2005 and so on for all the subjects are available under this download link. Practicing real question paper certainly helps students to get confidence and improve performance in weak areas.
- Business Studies
- Political Science
- Physical Education
- Computer Science
- Informatics Practices
- English Core
- Hindi Core
- Hindi Elective
- Other Subjects
To download CBSE Question Paper class 12 Business Studies, Chemistry, Physics, History, Political Science, Economics, Geography, Computer Science, Home Science, Accountancy, Biology and Home Science; do check myCBSEguide app or website. myCBSEguide provides sample papers with solution, test papers for chapter-wise practice, NCERT solutions, NCERT Exemplar solutions, quick revision notes for ready reference, CBSE guess papers and CBSE important question papers. Sample Paper all are made available through the best app for CBSE students and myCBSEguide website.