CBSE, NCERT, JEE Main, NEET-UG, NDA, Exam Papers, Question Bank, NCERT Solutions, Exemplars, Revision Notes, Free Videos, MCQ Tests & more.Install Now
CBSE Class 12 Entrepreneurship Syllabus 2022-23 includes Entrepreneurial Opportunity, Entrepreneurial Planning, Enterprise Marketing, Enterprise Growth Strategies, Business Arithmetic, Resource Mobilization etc for the session 2022 – 2023. Here is the detailed syllabus. To download class 12 Entrepreneurship CBSE latest sample question papers for the 2023 exams, please install the myCBSEguide App which is the best mobile app for CBSE students. The myCBSEguide app not only provides you the CBSE class 12 Entrepreneurship model question papers but it also provides class 12 Entrepreneurship chapter-wise test papers, class 12 Entrepreneurship best revision notes and other study material for class 12 Entrepreneurship students.
CBSE Class – 12
Entrepreneurship (Code No. 046)
Times : 3 Hrs
Marks : 70
|S.No.||Unit||No. of Periods||Marks|
|4||Enterprise Growth Strategies||20|
Unit 1: Entrepreneurial Opportunity 40 Periods
Competencies- Scanning the environment; Analytical and logical thinking; Innovation and creativity; Decision making; self-confidence.
- Sensing Entrepreneurial Opportunities
- Environment Scanning
- Problem Identification
- Idea fields
- Spotting Trends
- Creativity and Innovation
- Selecting the Right Opportunity
Unit 2: Entrepreneur Planning 40 Periods
Competencies: Analytical and critical thinking; personal responsibility; determination; Resourceful; collaboration
- Forms of business organization- Sole proprietorship, Partnership, Company
- Business Plan: concept, format.
Human Resource planning
Unit 3: Enterprise Marketing 40 Periods
Competencies: Persistence, Negotiation, Collaboration, Ethical behavior, team spirit;
- Marketing and Sales Strategy
- Branding, Logo, Tagline
- Promotion Strategy
Unit 4: Enterprise Growth Strategies 20 Periods
Competencies: Need for achievement, Initiative, Analytical thinking, risk vs reward, collaboration, synergy, leadership,
- Franchising: Concept and types
- Franchising: Advantages and limitations to franchisor and franchisee.
- Mergers and Acquisition: Concept, reasons and types.
- Reasons for mergers and acquisitions
Unit 5: Business Arithmetic 40 Periods
Competencies: Arithmetic skills, critical analysis, decision making, self-confidence, problem solving.
- Unit of Sale, Unit Cost for multiple products or services
- Break even Analysis for multiple products or services
- Computation of Working Capital
- Inventory Control and EOQ
- Return on Investment (ROI) and Return on Equity (ROE)
Unit 6: Resource Mobilization 20 Periods
Competencies: Risk taking, Communication, Persuasion, Networking, Ethical behavior
- Capital Market: Concept
- Primary market: Concept, methods of issue
- Angel Investor: Features
- Venture Capital: Features, funding.
Students have to do TWO projects in the entire academic session.
TOPICS FOR THE PROJECT:
- Business Plan
- Market Survey
- 10 Marks each for 02 Projects
- 5 Marks for Numerical Assessment
- 5 Marks for Viva
- Entrepreneurship – Class XII – C.B.S.E.,Delhi
- Udyamita (in Hindi) by Dr. MMP. Akhouri and S.P Mishra, pub. By National Institute for Entrepreneurship and Small Business Development (NIESBUD), NSIC-PATC Campus, Okhla
- Udyamita Samachar Patra (Monthly, Hindi), Pub. By Centre for Entrepreneurship Development, M.P. (CEDMAP), 60 Jail Road, Jhangerbad, Bhopal-462008.
- Science Tec. Entrepreneur (A Bi Monthly Publication), Centre for Entrepreneurship Development, M.P (CEDMAP), 60 Jail Road, Jhangerbad, Bhopal -462008
- Laghu Udhyog Samachar
- Project Profile by DCSSI
ENTREPRENEURSHIP (Code no. 066)
QUESTION PAPER DESIGN
CLASS XII (2022-23)
|S.No.||Competencies||Total Marks||% Weightage|
|1.||Remembering: Exhibit memory of previously learned material by recalling facts, listing elements, terms and basic concepts||20||28.5%|
|Understanding: Demonstrate understanding of facts and ideas by organizing, comparing, translating, interpreting, giving descriptions, and stating main ideas|
|2.||Applying: Solve problems to new situations by applying acquired knowledge, facts, techniques and rules in different ways.||30||43%|
|3.||Analysingand and Evaluating: Examine and break information into parts by identifying motives or causes. Make inferences and find evidence to support generalizations, integrated learning; Present and defend opinions by making judgments about information, validity of ideas, or quality of work based on a set of criteria.||20||28.5%|
|Creating: Compile information together in a different way by combining elements in a new pattern or proposing alternative solutions|