- CBSE Syllabus
- CBSE syllabus for class 09 Mathematics as issued by Central Board of Secondary Education, New Delhi for the CBSE affiliated schools in India and Abroad. CBSE CCE Syllabus for first term and CCE Syllabus for second term is available for download in this section.
- CBSE Sample Papers
- CCE Sample Papers for Class 9 Mathematics for Summative Assessment in First and Second Term as prescribed by CBSE. These are sample question papers for summative assessment (term end examinations) for the newly introduced Continuous and Comprehensive Evaluation based syllabus for class IX.
- CBSE Last Year Papers
- CBSE Last Year Question Papers for class 09 Mathematics for Annual Examinations conducted by Central Board of Secondary Education, New Delhi for all CBSE affiliated schools in India and abroad. CBSE Question papers taken by schools (home exam) are included. CBSE Sanskrit question papers for both term-1 and term-2 are available in this download.
- CBSE Test Papers
- The CBSE Test Papers for Mathematics for class 09 . All the important topics are covered. The topics covered are Number Systems, Polynomials, Coordinate Geometry, Linear Equations in Two Variables, Introduction to Euclidâ€™s Geometry, Lines and Angles, Triangles, Quadrilaterals, Areas of Parallelograms and Triangles, Circles, Constructions, Heronâ€™s Formula, Surface Areas and Volumes, Statistics, Probability.
- CBSE Important Questions
- CBSE important questions for class 9 mathematics covers both SA-1 and SA-2. The questions are prepared by KVS for the students studying in KVs and other CBSE schools. It includes the HOTS and questions asked in previous year exams.
- User Submitted Papers
- CBSE class-9 Mathematics Sample papers, Test papers, unit tests, class tests, assignments, half yearly papers, annual exam papers, formative and summative assessments, worksheets submitted by website users. Please check relevancy of the papers before use.