- CBSE Syllabus
- CBSE syllabus for class 11 Chemistry for current session as prescribed by Central Board of Secondary Education, New Delhi in as per latest CBSE Curriculum in CBSE official website cbse.nic.in.
- CBSE Sample Papers
- Sample papers for class 11 Chemistry as issued by CBSE available here for free download. Sample papers issued by Kendriya Vidyalaya Sangathan, KVS, team members of mycbseguide.com and other educational institutions are also given here.
- CBSE Test Papers
- CBSE Test Papers for class 11 Chemistry according to the syllabus prescribed by CBSE, New Delhi. These are FREE to download for personal use. The class 11 Chemistry test papers includes Some Basic Concepts of Chemistry, Structure of Atom, Classification of Elements and Periodicity in Properties, Chemical Bonding and Molecular Structure, States of Matter: Gases and Liquids, Thermodynamics, Equilibrium, Redox Reactions, Hydrogen, s-Block Elements, Some p-Block Elements, Organic Chemistry: Some basic Principles and Techniques, Hydrocarbons, Environmental Chemistry.
- CBSE Key Notes
- CBSE Key notes and summary of the chapter with examples. These are very useful summary notes with neatly explained examples for best revision of the book. These notes are prepared by KVS and Delhi Schools.
- CBSE Important Questions
- CBSE Important Questions for Chemistry class 11 for CBSE syllabus for the current session. These free to download CBSE HOTS and Important Questions includes all topics. It includes CBSE HOTS, High Order Thinking Skills Questions by Kendriya Vidyalaya Sangathan KVS. CBSE HOTS with solution are arranged chapter wise and topic wise.