CBSE Sample Papers for class 11
CBSE sample paper for class 11
Sample paper for Class 11 is published by myCBSEguide.com. Now students don’t have to wait anymore. It will be beneficial for all class-11 annual examination which is conducted by CBSE affiliated schools. While entrance process in higher secondary takes time and the final commencement of classes starts from the month of July, so there is a less time to cover the entire syllabus as compare to other classes.
We feel that there is a desperate need of sample paper based on CBSE pattern for class 11 to score and grab the concept of all the subjects. To compete with syllabus and topics you can refer our syllabus section for class 11.
As the syllabus of class 11 considered as one the vast in the context of time interval, we provide you best idea of syllabus and sample papers with a variety of questions. We also recommend to go for online test module to know your capabilities and cast your presence among scholars.
This is a career deciding phase of a student life so they choose the discipline accordingly. As mentioned earlier we create environment of competition and our efforts start to bear fruit here. Post class 12, students will have to go for higher studies like Engineering, Medical, CA etc through competitive exams conduct by different authority so it our duty to prepare them for the same.
Download Solved Sample papers for class 11
- CBSE Sample Papers for Class 11 Physics
- CBSE Sample Papers for Class 11 Chemistry
- CBSE Sample Papers for Class 11 Mathematics
- CBSE Sample Papers for Class 11 Biology
- CBSE Sample Papers for Class 11 Accountancy
- CBSE Sample Papers for Class 11 Economics
- CBSE Sample Papers for Class 11 Business Studies
- CBSE Sample Papers for Class 11 Computer Science
- CBSE Sample Papers for Class 11 Informatics Practices
- CBSE Sample Papers for Class 11 English Core
- CBSE Sample Papers for Class 11 Hindi Core
- CBSE Sample Papers for Class 11 Hindi Elective
- CBSE Sample Papers for Class 11 History
- CBSE Sample Papers for Class 11 Political Science
- CBSE Sample Papers for Class 11 Geography
- CBSE Sample Papers for Class 11 Sociology
- CBSE Sample Papers for Class 11 Physical Education
- CBSE Sample Papers for Other Subjects
Explore and score more with the techniques we offer
- There is a constant back end work done for each and every sample paper, article and online test series. We repeat our quality instead of study material and contents.
- A well summarized and concise syllabus pattern is uploaded with sample papers based on it, which is easy to understand and elaborate.
- All model test papers and solutions can be downloaded in pdf format with no charges (Only in case of all file in one folder download option, charges are applicable)
- This is the only domain where you get n number of questions which will be helpful for bright and weak students equally.
- This is part 1 of your senior secondary, so the efforts you put in this class will be helpful in part 2 and in future.
Subjects of CBSE class 11 at a glance
Let’s categorized all subjects to get a clear view while marking system can be seen from syllabus for class 11 section.
In the table 1 we have subjects like Mathematics, Physics, Chemistry and Biology
In Mathematics questions are of theory based only which carries 100 marks. Important units in class 11 are Sets and function, Algebra, Coordinate geometry, Calculus, Mathematical reasoning, statistics and probability.
Physics contains theory of 70 marks with 30 marks for practical. Important topics are Physical world, Kinematics, Laws of motion, Work energy and power, Thermodynamics, Oscillations and waves etc.
In physics calculus and formula based questions are important.
Chemistry questions are based on theory, formula and chemical reaction with practical while biology is theory and diagram based with practical.
In table 2 we have subjects like English, Hindi, Sanskrit
These are language subjects and can be high scoring if your concept is clear. Our sample paper has practice sets on these subjects to ensure your overall performance in class 11
In table 3, we put subjects like Accountancy, Business studies, Economics, History, Geography, Sociology, Political science and others
While Accountancy, Business studies and Economics are for commerce based students so we have put it in a different category to get more knowledge and concept of it.
History, Geography, Political science, Sociology are also dealt with same features to prepare yourself for annual examination.
Sample paper of all subjects are given here through link. Please download it.
Exchange of ideas, technology and knowledge
We include this section particularly to get connect with students and parents.
The study materials we provide is like a testimonial of school exam as well as of competitive exams so keeping this temperament in mind students can follow the path we recommend for.
There is a need of on spot solution and for this we assembled the entire topics and offer you in the form of sample papers with solution which can be downloaded from anywhere and on any device.
To connect with us, you have an option to post your queries and ask solution for any question through whatsapp etc.
Our experts have to work hard for it so students it’s time to prove your mettle. Our mantra for class 11 is practice daily and improve daily.
Your best study companion myCBSEguide App is updated with new features to save content in PDF format for offline access and printing. Now users can save CBSE sample papers, Test papers, key notes, Revision tips, NCERT solutions, Exemplars and other study material to read and print without internet or data ...
The success of an endeavor hinges on the ability to communicate effectively which centers around the usage of words, speed of delivery, pitch modulation and body language. Using the right tools to communicate the right message at the right time can salvage a crisis and motivate people to work towards ...
myCBSEguide अब हिंदी माध्यम के अध्यापकों को भी घर से कार्य करके अतिरिक्त आय अर्जित करने का अवसर प्रदान कर रहा है। सामाजिक विज्ञान, इतिहास, भूगोल ...
CBSE has issued updated syllabus for classes 9 to 12 for the session 2017-2018. The latest syllabus/ curriculum for classes 9 and 10 is based on annual examination pattern. Now there will be no SA-1 and SA-2 examinations in classes 9 and 10. CBSE Syllabus for 2017-18 has some changes ...
We are excited to announce the release of your most favorite education app myCBSEguide in ten countries. Now you can download and use myCBSEguide app in India, United Arab Emirates, Saudi Arabia, Qatar, Kuwait, Oman, United States, Bangladesh, Nepal and Bahrain. myCBSEguide android app was launched in late 2015 and ...