Board exams are just round the corner and everyone is preparing hard to score good marks in the upcoming Board examination. Here we are providing some important tips and tricks to prepare yourself and score among topers. Scoring high in Board examination is all about consistency, time management and self confidence.
Think, concentrate, plan and execute. This is how we should begin with. Follow these thumb rules step by step to ease the uphill task. In this article, we provide you the basic but the most important points to increase your efficiency. Just remember it is a process which needs improvement day by day.
How to plan and study?
Preparation for Board examination depends on what we plan and the way we execute. Here we provide 10 important points to remember:
- You must make a proper timetable for your studies and follow it strictly. Increase your efficiency day by day. Don’t start with a tough timetable.
- Know the syllabus and study accordingly.
- Give extra time to the subjects and topics in which you are not upto the mark.
- Time management is the key. Don’t skip any subject, give time to all subjects regularly.
- For a better understanding use visual techniques and videos of the related subject
- Start your morning with brainy and tricky subjects.
- Give time for self study for atleast 3-5 hour
- Practice with sample papers and previous year question papers. Online test series are also available at various online education site to test yourself.
- Give extra time to NCERT books and question papers for a better concept and to score good marks
- Make a schedule for weekly group discussion to test your pace. It is the most important part of preparation to have a healthy discussion with other aspirants.
10 Board Exam Tips to score good marks:
- Maintain separate notebooks for each subject: Make a notebook for important notes and formulae. This will help before the exams as you can just grab the subject notebook and revise the portions you want.
- Highlight important points: Don’t forget to highlight the important points and formulae on textbooks and reference books to locate them easily. Revise the points as and when you get time.
- Plan your studies: Chalk out a time table for board exam preparation and allocate ample time for each subject. Choose the time that you think is best for study. It can be early in the morning or late at night.
- Revise Well: Do not study anything new or from a new book right before exams, as you may get confused. Revise what you have studied and glance at important notes and formulae. Revision is the key to score high marks.
- Know your strengths and weaknesses: Hone your strengths but do not ignore your weaknesses. Concentrate more to improve on them. Don’t hesitate to consult your teachers of respective subjects.
- Go for Online test series and Sample papers: It is the best way to test your preparation.
- Choose the right study materials: You can consult your teachers as well as get online help to choose study materials as per need.
- Focus on NCERT books and solutions: CBSE exams are totally based on NCERT books. One must follow and complete it first before starting any other reference book.
- Study smartly: We always stress on study in a smart way rather than hard. Practical and tricky subjects can be learnt with visual and graphics.
- Follow a healthy routine and lifestyle: Stress and mental pressure can’t be ruled out during examination, so we request you to follow a healthy lifestyle including 8 hours of sleep, healthy diet, keep yourself hydrated, listen to music, do meditation and take 5-10 minutes break between the study hour.
Board exams come with high expectations and during this period students usually get stressed. So, we request you to drop down all the fears and start it as a fresh and energetic. Don’t allow yourself to come under pressure, instead do some interesting and refreshing stuffs. Follow the board exam tips.
We at myCBSEguide help you to cover all the subjects equally and allow yourself to study smartly. We provide you the best study material including NCERT solutions which is free to download. You can also go for online test series and sample papers for best result.