We have entered in the month of Board Examination. A long wait and excitement comes closer as the days are passing by. All the aspirants are giving their tough side as far as board examinations are concern. So far, we have some special tips to prepare for this big exam. In this article, we are providing you some excellent tips for quick revision, that can be a promoter before giving it a final touch. We at myCBSEguide consistently work on making your study easy and joyful. Our Revision notes section can add more flavors to your study preparation.
Benefits of Quick Revision
- You can start it from anywhere, anytime.
- A great tool to discuss with other aspirants.
- All topics can be seen in a quick time to revive.
- You can use your mobile device
- One can test the his/her preparation
- Use it to explain and remind the topics in details
We are providing here the tips and also sharing the experience of our experts who prepared this stuffs to go ahead with more confidence. Revision is undoubtedly an important aspect of self-study. Your preparation is incomplete if you do not revise effectively. It is a key to get good marks and success in academics.
Include following 5 activities in your routine to pass the litmus test
- Read the summary of the chapters given in NCERT books. We all know the importance of NCERT books as CBSE Board exams are based on it. So, notes prepared from NCERT books are most important. In all NCERT books, a brief summary is given at the end of the chapters for quick revision. You should always try to go through the summary given in these books.
- For quick learning, go through the headings, subheadings and diagrams. It is to remember all the points in quick time. You can do it to explain the whole summary of any topic only by looking at the headings. It is the best way to remember and testing the portion you completed. Here pictures and diagrams related to those topics are also important from examination point of view.
- Give time to school notebooks and ideas suggested by school teachers. School notebooks are considered as your friend in need. What we learn and understand should be written in notebooks. It is a guide for examination and using it for quick revision always gives you satisfaction and confidence before the exams.
- Draw a flowchart and info-graphics for all chapters to have a complete idea in short time span. A flowchart can help you to represent all your notes in simple manner. The whole chapter can be framed in points and boxes which is easy to remember.
- Revision notes prepared by myCBSEguide is an another tool to score high marks. Revision notes prepared by myCBSEguide can help you to cover all the topics in quick time as exams are round the corner. You can start your day with these Revision notes made for all subjects. You can download it in PDF format or use myCBSEguide mobile app to start it from anywhere, anytime.
Suggestions from myCBSEguide team:
Quick Revision is all about going through the core of the topic. Just remember, when there is less time then go with the syllabus you have completed so far and try to revise it again and again to achieve the utmost confidence and accuracy.
You should start by dividing the number of days you have until the exam by the number of topics you need to revise. Ask your teacher for a list of topics, or make your own by going through your notes. Skimming is useful for getting the general idea of a large piece of text – read each paragraph quickly and identify the main ideas in each one. Scanning is used when you are looking for a specific piece of information.
All you need to keep yourself focused and with positive mind set. It is important to focus on the quality rather than just the quantity of your revision.
All the Best !!