CBSE has made some changes to class-12 Geography Map work syllabus for the session 2015-16. The changes in class-12 Geography are as below :
India – People and Economy
Textbook II (NCERT)
Revised Map for locating and labelling only on the outline political map of India
This year : Unit-6 Ch. 1 to 4
- One highly urbanized state one poorly.
- One state higher level of HDI & one lower level of HDI.
- State with higher level of pop pressure on land & one state lower level of pop pressure on land.
- One out migrating state
- One in migrating state.
- One state with higher gender ratio & one with lower gender ratio.
- Any 10 million plus cities.
Last Year : Unit-6 Ch. 1 to 4
i States having largest and smallest area.
ii States having largest and smallest population.
iii States having highest and lowest density of population.
iv States having highest and lowest growth rate of population 2001-2011
v States having highest and lowest rural population.
vi States having highest and lowest urban population.
vii States having and lowest participation rate.
viii States having highest and lowest literacy rate
ix States having highest and lowest female literacy rate.
x State having highest percentage of population below poverty line.
xi State at the top in human development index.
xii 53 top ten metropolitan cities (2011)
To download complete syllabus for CBSE class-12 Geography visit myCBSEguide.com Here.