CBSE has generated special web page to provide information to private candidates of Delhi and Allahabad region about their center of board conducted examination.

The candidates registered for March 2011 exams from Delhi or Allahabad region as private candidate can get the name and address of their examination center online. They are required to enter their class, name of mother and father or previous roll number. They will get the examination center displayed on the computer screen.

Visit the link below to get center information :

28 Responses to “Exam Center Information for Private Candidates for Board Exam 2011 (Delhi & Allahabad Region)”

1. chandipta says:

please send me my new roll no class 12th i am a private candidate

2. anil naugien says:

i want my roll no. and center class 10

3. Ganesh says:

i have forgot my register number of +2. I am a private candidate. My details is Name- Ganesh. DOB is 9.11.1990. Pls send my register number…i have written only maths exam…

4. smita says:

i have forgot my roll no of class 12 cbse of 2011
    i m a private student
    my last year roll no is 5732145

5. smita says:

i have forgot my roll no of class 12 cbse of 2011
     my name s smita chaturvedi
    i m a private student
    my last year roll no is 5732145

6. shubham ghosh says:

i failed in 12th 2011.how can i continue my studies and appear for examin 2012

7. harsh dixit says:

Respected sir,
    i can not get my compartement admit card 2011 plz send my admit card into my email id or my home address
    my address: 39,janta colony,shahganj,agra,u.p

8. harsh dixit says:

Respected sir,
    i can not get my private compartement admit card 2011 plz send my admit card into my email id or my home address
    my address: 39,janta colony,shahganj,agra,u.p

9. raj chandak says:

res. sir sir i wanted 2 knw whn d result of dis year compartment result will be came out sir plz inform meon my email address…….

10. raj chandak says:

res. sir sir i wanted 2 knw whn d result of dis year compartment result will be came out sir plz inform me on my email address…….

11. rAHUL says:

when does compartment result come……as i got a compartment in CS ?

12. harsh dixit says:

Respected sir,
    i can not get my private compartement admit card 2011 plz send my admit card into my email id{zathura.hd.1608@gmail.com} or my home address
    my address: 39,janta colony,shahganj,agra,u.p

13. harish sharma says:

res sir
    i am waiting for my revaluation results of class 12, session2011. more than one month has been passed. .i have applied for English and economics..
    my roll no is 2658553…
    my id;;;; hashhh92@gmail.com.

14. kirti says:

i can not get my private compartment admit card 2011 plz send my admit card into my email id (vashishtkirti@gmail.com) my roll no is 9733383

15. nwaheed says:

Dear Sir

For class 9 in solved papers topic answers are not available. Kindly help to find answers.

16. Deepak sharma says:

Please suggest me how to get the syllabus of class 10th for Private students.

17. Mamta kumari says:

Sir,i want to know my class12 private roll no.2012(arunachal pradesh)

18. rohityadav says:

when will be admit will be found sir please tell me how can i found my admit card on the website of cbse please tell me soon

19. Jay Pareek says:

i am forgot my roll no of class12th cbse {science} of 2011

my name is Jay Pareek
    i am a private student
    my last year roll no .1678965

20. prateek says:

sir i havnt got my roll no uptill i applied as private candidate in 2011 after not clearing the compartment exam in 2011 plz tell

21. Hashish e.k. says:

Respected sir,
    I d’nt get my admit card…. My form is private….
    I was submitted my form in under last date…
    I d’nt get notice for increasing fees… So i d’nt submitted increased fees,.. My phone no…..7668047006. Pls inform me fastaly..,
    Pls sir i m depressed..,.

22. shubham kumar says:

respected sir, mujhe abi tk mera roll no nhi mila h,mera last year roll no 9666915 h,aur mei private candidate hoon,,,,plz sir jaldi mera rol no bijhwaiye,,,i m so much dipressed,,,my cell no is 9555570073 h

23. aboobaqkkerkk says:

sir please send the details about the board exam centres of CBSE Tenth exam in Kerala.

24. navjot singh says:

sir.
         I am a private student  I did not get my admit card till. plz send admit card copy as soon as possible. my contact no. 887555437 and mail id-navjot singh.42@gmail.com. i have my on 15  march plzzzzzzz send copy of admit card….

25. Respected Sir,

I d’nt get my admit card……….. My form is private……..
    I was submitted my form under last date………my last year roll no. is 2612417.
    my phone no. is 9868763335.

26. shabina says:

my brother lost his roll no. Of 12th cbse board examination2012, he is a private candidate who had wrote only maths exam. His last yr roll no. Is 4633920, d.o.b. 30.10.1991. Is there anyway to check his result? Pls provide a procedure at the earliest.

27. respectd sir
    i forget my roll number iam 12 class student for cbse board subject science please tell me my roll nu . my date of birth 20-06-1993

28. Jitendrawith007@gmail.com says:

sir i lost my cerfiticate of class 10 yearoll number-5290063 year 2009.please tell me because its argent.