CBSE Verification of Marks for Main Examination 2012

1) The Candidate can either apply online or download the offline form and send the form to Regional Office concerned with requisite fee.

The verification fee per subject is Rs. 200/- (Rs.300/- for urgent verification. Candidate can apply for urgent verification within five day from the date of declaration of result)
2) Candidates applying online should send the printout of page generated on submission of form along with a Demand Draft of requisite fee to

regional office concerned. Candidates of Delhi Region can also deposite cash at the designated schools. Click here for list of designated schools of Delhi Region.

Online Application for Verification
 Re-print Online Application
 Download Offline form for Verification
 Schools Login (Only for Designated Schools of Delhi Region)
 Rules for Verification

182 Responses to “CBSE Verification of Marks for Main Examination 2012”

1. Rahul Raj Rathi says:

Oh you Sam!

None of the websites display you as the CBSE TOPPER 2011.
    And FYI, only 23% of the students get above 905!
    So the majority is always mediocre.
    And BTW, which college are you in right now ????

2. Abhigyan Srivastava says:

Sir I applied for reevaluation of my maths (code 041) and physics (code 042) marks of XII th Boards. When and how will I come to know the results

3. Abhigyan Srivastava says:

Sir, I sent my application on 04/06/2012 along with a D/D of Rs. 600/- dated 01/06/2012 for reevaluation of my Physics (code 042)  and Maths (code 041) results in XII th Boards. When and how can I know the result?

4. U say that CBSE is very lenient in giving marks but sometimes they make mistake….. for example take my case I got 91 in Eng,88 in chemistry 81 in physics,95 in Biology,79 in physical Education and at last ONLY 03 marks in MATHEMATICS.I was sure that I would secure a minimum 85+ but this (03 marks)came as a shock to me. I have applied for verification(Urgent) but I have not got any reply from them.Due to this I would not get any good college this year.

5. Deep mitra says:

hi gita 5664466. how can i help u

6. hemant says:

no boss

7. Nadia says:

u think u r very smart by being a fake topper dude….people here are way more smater than u>>>n yes teachers also make mistakes…we are not blaming them we are just make=ing them realise that mistakes are made from both sides n this time it was theirs

8. KR1 says:

you are a big looser fake topper…….let me tell you one thing that teachers are doing strict checking ……this is 2012

9. KR1 says:

exactly…..i think he is topper from behind..:D

10. KR1 says:

dude that’s their job …they got salary for that only…so this is not a point..the result is unexpected

11. KR1 says:

Why are you taking such a long time for declaring the revaluation result ???

12. METALLISHA says:

WHEN IS THE RESULT FOR VERIFICATION COMING ????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????
    plzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz Reply !!!!!

13. sir/mam, i have filled my re-evaluation  form(non-urgent) for cbse  main exams 2012,nd wen i checked for the disposal of my form at allahabad regional office, it had reached over there on 6th june bt have not yet received any reply from there…….my online application form no. is 22169.board roll no.is 5654614……………………plz rply soon………

14. Bhowmickindrani628 says:

Indrani Bhowmick
    when will be result of verification of maths? i hv givn it the day after declaration of CBSE result 2012.

15. Hiteshmunjal0 says:

yar date pta vhale to mujhe bhi email karna plzzzzzzzzzz, my e-mail id is hiteshmunjal0@gmail.com

16. Suresh1963 says:

I have done the wrong decision by admitting my daughter in Kendriya vidyalaya in kerala  . As the authorities are behaved so cruel to CBSE XII students ,espicially maths teachers ..I feel that these guys are having some underground adjustment with professional college owners of other state . Here in kerala minimum qualified marks to attain professional course is 50% . I do not under stand why these gangs are behaving like this …As all you know due to there attitude how many students future has put on dark…I always pray to god to give good lesson to these guys who involved in unfair activity … This letter may open the eyes of the authority …

17. sherstar says:

i too have not got verification results till date………please tell when are u going to declare the results….

18. VIKRAM says:

fuck u man…..
    what the hell u show off by saying u topped……..
    I hope u got more than u deserve that’s y u r jumping around…….
    what poor evaluation costs can be understud just by a guy whose marks are ruined by money targeted answer script evaluation……..not by a FUCKY LUCKY SUCKER “SAM”…….

19. Vikram says:

that is also a result of poor evaluation…….someone else’s name should have been there……

20. akriti chawla says:

i m akriti
    cbse 12 th verification results declared or not.??

21. akritichawla says:

cbse 12th verification result declared or not??

22. METALLISHA says:

hey did ure result came ?? of verification ?? plzzz i beg u answer

23. hemant says:

when will cbse is going to send our revaluted results thru posts??.

24. saachi says:

I HAVE APPLIED FOR VERIFICATION CASE NO 21537 ONLINE ON 12/06/12 AND APPLICATION IS SENT BY SPEED POST TO CBSE BBSR BUT TILL DATE THERE IS NO RESPONSE FROM CBSE . AT LEAST CBSE CAN TELL US LATEST BY WHICH DATE WE SHOULD EXPECT THE RESULT OF VERIFICATION. NO RESPONSE IN ANY FORM IS FRUSTATING

25. LAXMANSINGHPAL says:

SIR,I HAVE APPLIED FOR THE URGENT REVALUATION OF ECONOMICS,BUSINESS STUDY.CAN YOU TELL ME WHEN WILL THE RESULT COME?

26. Ziauddin says:

I just want to know that is there any procedure of rechecking of compartment paper. As i am not satisfied with the checking as well as my daughters marks obtained. Kindly tell me the procedure regarding it.

27. Sameer_chetanr says:

first of all there is no board named cbsc…it is cbse….know that first

28. Luckyrj Rj34 says:

i did fill the rechecking form for economics but i dont get my result yet now

29. Mihir singh bargah says:

Hello sir/mam.
    I m a student from noida and i got a compartment in class 10th in maths . I gave the CBSE school conduct examination . After the result of the 1st EIOP (compartment exam) i for a compartment again . I was very much sure that i did the paper with excellence . I want my this paper to go through re-checking . I want it done as fast as possible . What procedure should i follow to to so . I gave the CBSE school conducted examination . Which teachers will be checking the papers now , the school teachers or the teachers from board . And if i get my papers re-checked urgently by the fastest method possible how much time will it take to get my result . Please help me regarding these questions as i m in a lot of problem’s now . My contact number- 9958844265 , My e-mail id- mihir_bargah@yahoo.com . Please if you have any information or any clue about these question please let me know . anyone , even from the readers can contact me on my number anytime .

30. sreyansh says:

ek tarfa

31. opium says:

u r favouring the cbse u r gone mad u think ur smarter u r mccccc

32. XYZ says:

CBSE is the worst board of INDIA. They just know how to play with the future of the youngsters. Majorly students are not able to get admissions into good colleges because of their show off attitude in correcting papers. Year 2013 is the remarkable year in the entire history of CBSE board. In this year, brighter students have lost all their hopes in terms of moving forward towards their career and growth. Thnaks for strict evaluation of MATHS paper because of which all the bright candidates failed in MATHS and ultimately they had to sit back for a year to get admission in good colleges.

And request to the chairman of the CBSE board that, don’t assure common public out there regarding the liberal evaluation of the MATH paper which came out of syllabus. People like you can assure that’s it. Once the situation comes under control you people start fooling the common public. So it is a humble request that please focus on below mentioned things:

1) Set the papers according to the syllabus and the papers should be logical enough so that an average candidates can easily score passing mark

2) Don’t run behind showing off that how much you people are peculiar in shaping the future of the country. Please cut all this crap and get straight into point.

3) Hire good knowledgeable evaluators who can sensibly give marks to the students. If you doesn’t have enough fund to hire such people than you should stop working as CBSE board.

4) Don’t make false assurance. If you really feel that you should give assurance to the public than please fulfill it without of an excuse. People are not fool here. They have capacity of facing all the obstacles but that to certain limit. And beyond the limit they can go towards the path of violence. So better that work for the public, by the public and of the public.

5) lastly, dont play around with the futures of the students and their families. First of all in the year 2013 MATHS papers was out of syllabus and moreover you people have corrected the papers so strictly that most of the students have to face the consequence of this. So it will be better that you people should consider from the viewpoint of the student’s career and growth before setting papers and during the time of evaluation.

HENCE, KEEP ALL THESE THINGS IN MINDS IF YOU STILL WANT TO EXIST IN INDIA AS CBSE.