Central Board of Secondary Education, New Delhi has changed the pattern of English Question Paper for second term (March 2011) examination. The new modified sample question paper can be downloaded from the sample paper section of http://myCBSEguide.com.
In this new pattern the total weightage of MCQ type questions has been reduced to 26 percent. Originally it was about 57 percent. Thus about 75 percent questions will be subjective type and students have to write their own inputs in second term March 2011 summative assessment.
The Details of changes made for second term are available for download in PDF format at the links given below :
1. Changes in Class 9 English Communicative (course A)
2. Changes in Class 9 English Language and Literature (course B)
3. Changes in Class 10 English Communicative (course A)
4. Changes in Class 10 English Language and Literature (course B)
For Latest Sample Papers based on these changes, visit the link Below :
1. Click Here for New Revised Sample Papers (Term-2)