INFORMATICS PRACTICES (Code 065)
- To gain working knowledge of a computer system and peripherals
- To understand the application development process.
- To gain programming skills in front-end application development
- To gain skills in Database Creation and querying using ANSI SQL.
- To design, program and develop database driven web applications using GUI Programming Tool and RDBMS.
- To understand and appreciate open source and open standard concepts
- Sound knowledge of computer system
- Familiarity with Application Development process using simple IDEs
- Ability to use, develop & debug programs independently.
- Ability to use ANSI SQL for storing and retrieving data from the RDBMS.
- Ability to develop a Web Application using Front end and Back end tools.