The wait for CBSE Result 2017 is almost over, CBSE is going to announce the board results in next couple of days. The students who are waiting for their result can get it through the official website of CBSE in next 2-3 days. It is expected around 27th May 2017 for class 12 and in next 3-4 days for class 10. CBSE class 12 exam result is the gateway to admission in colleges. Delhi University has already started the admission for undergraduate courses. Generally, students find themselves in stress and anxiety during the examination and result days. Now it’s time to get rid of such anxiety and performance pressure.
CBSE Result 2017
The Central Board of Secondary Education is going to announce the result within 2-3 days. Students can check their result at http://cbseresults.nic.in We expect it around 27th May 2017 for class 12.
How to check CBSE Result 2017?
- Log on to the official website of CBSE i.e. http://cbseresults.nic.in
- Click on Senior School Certificate Examinations (Class 12) CBSE Result 2017 (All Regions)
- Enter your roll number in the space provided
- Check CBSE Result 2017
When CBSE results 2017 will be announced?
There is no official announcement yet but we expect CBSE Result 2017 around 27th May for class 12 and in next 3-4 days for class 10 (around June first week or last day of May).
What is Rechecking?
If you feel the marks are not as expected, you can apply for rechecking/verification of marks/grades. Here is some information on rechecking process in CBSE board.
- Rechecking/ Verification of marks mean re-total of marks from first page.
- Rechecking does not mean that that marks will changed but it checks only calculation mistakes.
- Rechecking calculates sum of marks given to each question.
What is Verification of Marks?
Verification of marks is nothing but synonyms of rechecking. Now CBSE also use the term “Verification of Marks” instead of rechecking. Verification of marks helps in checking the calculation mistakes only. Rechecking does not know how the question is evaluated it only checks the question is evaluated or not.
What is done during Rechecking?
- Check calculation mistakes while totaling the marks from first page
- See if any question is left un-evaluated/ unchecked inside the booklet
- Verifies if there is any mistake while putting marks on first page.
- Confirms that all the questions are evaluated and marks are given
Should I apply for rechecking?
After getting the CBSE Result 2017 if you think that there is mistake in the calculation of marks, you can fill the form for rechecking. If a student expect to get 90 marks but instead got 70, then in that case you can go for verification of marks. If you are not satisfied with your marks, you should go for rechecking of marks.
How to apply for verification of marks?
- Facility of verification of marks/rechecking is available to all candidates. The candidates can apply for verification of marks in a manner that their applications reach the respective regional office within 21 days of the declaration of CBSE Result 2017 in case of Main Exam i.e. Exam held in March/April.
- For the candidates of Delhi region, application forms for verification of marks pertaining to Main Exam along with the fee in cash Rs. 200/- per subject (Rs. 300/- Per subject in case of urgent verification) may be deposited in the National Victor Public School, I.P. Extn, Patparganj, Delhi-110092.
- Applications form for verification of marks may either be obtained from the concerned Regional Office or can be downloaded online.
- The result of rechecking is usually made available within 3-4 weeks.
What is Revaluation of Marks?
Revaluation of marks is different from rechecking; in this your answer sheet will be evaluated again by a different teacher. In this marks allotted for the first time will be nullified and student has to accept the new marks. Re-evaluation introduced in 2014 in the fact that student will apply for this for their betterment, but it was noticed that few student apply for it and out of that very few got remarkable change in their marks. Also revaluation took a lot of resources and time which is not taking CBSE anywhere, so CBSE has decided to nullify the revaluation process from 2017.
What is Compartment? And How to apply?
After declaration of CBSE Result 2017, the students have to qualify in all the subject for not getting compartment. When a student failed in two subjects out of 5 in board exam shall be placed in compartment in that subject. Compartment exam generally held in the month of July. If a candidate wants to appear for compartment exam he/she has to submit application form within 15 days of the declaration of result.
Students who are going to appear for the compartment/improvement exam can prepare using myCBSEguide mobile app. The app provides sample papers, notes, important questions, NCERT solutions and much more to prepare for CBSE board exams.