Facility of verification of marks is available to all candidates. The candidates can apply for verification of marks in a manner that their applications reach the respective regional office(s) within 21 days of the declaration of result in case of Main Exam i.e. Exam held in March/April. However for Comptt Exam, i.e. Exam held in July, the application must reach respective regional offices within 15 days of the declaration of the result.
For the candidates of Delhi region, application forms for verification of marks pertaining to Main Exam alongwith the fee in cash Rs. 100/- ( per subject) may be deposited in the Designated Schools during the working hours of the school. For Compartment examination application form and fee may be deposited in Syndicate Bank, PS 1-2, Institutional Area, Patparganj, Delhi – 92.
Application Form for Verification of Marks : CLICK HERE
RULES FOR VERIFICATION OF MARKS
- A Candidate who has appeared at an examination conducted by the Board may apply to the concerned Regional Officer of the Board for verification of marks in any particular subject. The verification will be restricted to checking whether all the answer’s have been evaluated and that there has been no mistake in the totalling of marks for each question in that subject and that the marks have been transferred correctly on the title page of the answer book and to the award list and whether the supplementary answer book(s) attached with the answer book mentioned by the candidate are intact. No revaluation of the answer book or supplementary answer book(s) shall be done.
- Such an application must be made by the candidate within 21 days from the date of the declaration of results.
- All such applications must be accompanied by payment of fee as prescribed by the Board i.e. Rs. 100/- per subject.
- No candidate shall claim, or be entitle to, revaluation of his/her answers or disclosure or inspection of the answer book(s) or other documents.
- A candidate shall not be entitled to refund of fee unless as a result of the verification his/her marks are changed.
- In no case the verification of Marks shall be done in the presence of the candidate or any one else on his /her behalf, nor will the answer books be shown to him/her or his/her representative.
- The marks, on verification will be revised upward or downward, as per the actual marks obtained by the candidate in his/her answer book.
- The communication regarding the revision of the marks, if any, shall be sent to the candidate within a reasonable period of time.
- The Board will not be responsible for any loss or damage or any inconvenience caused to the, candidate, consequent on the revision of marks or delay in communications for reasons beyond control.
- The Board shall revise the marks Statement in respect of such candidates after the previous marks statement is returned by the candidate.
- The decision of the Chairman on the result of the verification of marks shall be final.
Address of Regional Offices.
1. Regional Office, Ajmer
Todal Mal Marg, Ajmer – 305 001
2. Regional Office, Chandigarh
Sector-32C, Chandigarh – 160 031
3. Regional Office, Guwahati
Rajgarh Road , Guwahati – 781 003
4. Regional Office, Chennai
Plot NO. 1630A, 15th Main Road
Anna Nagar (West), Chennai – 600 040
5. Regional Office, Allahabad
1/1 Neem Sarai (Transport Nagar)
Allahabad – 211 015 (U P)
6. Regional Office, Delhi
2 Community Centre
Delhi – 110 092
LIST OF SCHOOLS IDENTIFIED FOR DEPOSITING FEE AND FORMS FOR THE VERIFICATION OF MARKS FOR 2009 EXAMINATION, in Delhi
1. Bal Bhawan Public School, Pocket B, Phase 2, Mayur Vihar, Delhi-91
2. Universal Public School, A- Block, Preet Vihar, Delhi-92
3. SLS DAV Public School, Mausam Vihar, Delhi-51
4. Greenfields Public School, Opp. GTB Medical College, Dilshad Garden, Delhi-95
5. Gyandeep Vidya Bhawan, Block C-10, Yamuna Vihar, Delhi-53
6. Guru Harkrishan Public School, Loni Road, Shahdara, Delhi-32
7. Lilawati Vidya Mandir Sr. Sec. School, Shakti Nagar, Delhi-07
8. Mahavir Sr. Model School G.T Karnal Road, Delhi-33
9. Maharaja Agarsain Adaesh Public School, DU Block, Pitampura, Delhi -34
10. New State Academy Sr. Sec. School, Zone – H-4, Pitampura, Delhi – 34
11. Ved Vyasa DAV Public School, Vikaspuri, N.Delhi-18
12. S D Pub.School, Lal Mandir East Patel Nagar, N.Delhi – 08
13. Guru Harkrishan Public School, Road No.73, Punjabi Bagh, N.Delhi
14. Spring Meadows Pub. Sch. Main Najafgarh Road, Uttam Nagar, Delhi-59
15. Sadhu Vasvani Int. School, GES, shanty Niketan, New Delhi-70
16. Green Fields School, A-2, Safdarjung Enclave New Delhi-29
17. Red Rose Public School, D-Block, Saket, N.Delhi – 17
18. Guru Harkrishan Public School, Kalkaji Extn. N.Delhi-19
19. Modern School Barakhamba Road, New Delhi – 01
20. SSLT Gujarat Sr. Sec. School, Rajniwas Marg, Delhi-54
21. Commercial Sr. Sec. School Darya Ganj, New Delhi-02
22. Salwan Public School, Rajinder Nagar, N.Delhi-06
23. Deepanshu Public School, Kamerdin Nagar, New Delhi-60
24. Rising Star Academy Sec. Pub. School, 110, Raj Nagar, Pitampura, Delhi -34