CBSE Merit Scholarship Schemes 2009

The Central Board of Secondary Education, Delhi invites Applications from eligible students for award of the following Scholarship Schemes on the basis of examinations conducted by the Board in the year 2009:-

1. CBSE Merit Scholarship Scheme for Single Girl Child for +2 Studies
2. CBSE Merit Scholarship Scheme for Professional Studies (AIPMT)
3. CBSE Merit Scholarship Scheme for Professional Studies (AIEEE)
4. CBSE Merit Scholarship Scheme for Under Graduate Studies for Single Girl Children.

The details, eligibility conditions of each scheme are given in Board’s website www.cbse.nic.in which may be referred to. The scholars of  all  schemes  who have been granted  scholarships by the Board in respect of the  above said  schemes in the  previous  years may submit their  applications for renewal  before 30th September 2009. The details may be seen in the Board’s website.

To download Application Form and necessary details, please visit the link below:-

17 Responses to “CBSE Merit Scholarship Schemes 2009”

1. scholarships are a boon to students

2. savita sharma says:

it should be given to poor students only

3. aneesh ahmeh says:

this site is best in out of 100s

4. maneesh kumar pandey says:

it should be given to meritorious students keeping in mind their financial status

5. K. SHERPA says:

Its a very good decission , it will help to students for their moral boost up.

6. Dharya yadav says:

ya it’s gud but i should also be iven scholarship since i hve got A1 in all subjects an i’m the only irl child

7. Haresh says:

It is good thing but there should be also scholarship schemes for non engineering and non professional courses.

8. what are the certificates to be submitted with the renewal form?

9. PRATIBHA says:

My daughter had sequred 89.8% marks in cbse XIIth examination in the year-2009.Presently She is B tech IInd year student from UPTU.
    Is she eligible for any CBSE Scholorship.Please confirm

10. Ayushi gupta says:

hello sir/madam,
    I had secured 88% in XIIth CBSE examination,2009…
    I had completed my B.tech 2nd year(Computer Science) from BU,(raj)..
    Am I eligible for any CBSE scholarship????????

11. manisha says:

hello mam/sir,

i had secured 90.5% in 12th CBSE exam 2009. Now i am doing b-tech from PTU.Am I eligible for any CBSE scholarship????????
    please reply as soon as possible

12. NANDANA J says:

Sir,
    I had secured 86% in 2009 CBSE board exam & I was awarded scholarship for the 1st year.I have completed 2nd year B.tech ,Electronics & communication(Kerala university) & the 2nd years scholarship is not yet received .Now Im doing my 3rd year.  Kindly inform if it require any renewal ?

13. tahir says:

Sir,

My brother had secured 89.8% marks in cbse XIIth examination in the year-2009. Is he eligible for any CBSE Scholorship.if yes Please let us know how to apply for it.

14. sir,

i have not got my scholarship in this till now..i have passed my 12th class in 2009 and i have already got it in 2010.so,pls kindly check for the same.

15. Bharti Aggarwal says:

I had secured 86% in 2009 CBSE board exam and i got my scholarship for the first year…I have completed my 2nd year b.com(mdu) and the 2nd years scholarship is not yet received….now m in 3rd year…kindly inform me about any renewaal if it requires????

16. Alka kumari says:

i had secured 82% in 2009 cbse class 12 board exam.my scholarship form was selected but till now i have not got my scholarship.a person called me n said ur bank detail was invalid n said me to resend your bank detail. and then i send bank detail on cbse.scholarship.nic.in past 8-9 months ago but till t didn’t get scholarship.sir/mam i request plz check n inform me why didn’t i got my scholarship.