CBSE Compartment Examination Dates 2009

CBSE Compartment Result for all Regions is Declared.

You can get the result at www.cbseresults.nic.in

Unsuccessful students will be given another chance to appear in Compartmental Examination.

The First chance compartmental examination will commence on 18th  July, 2009. Candidates will route their requests through the Head of institution. The Heads of Institutions will ensure that the list of compartmental candidates reaches the respective regional office by 23rd of June, 2009.

Application forms for private / compartmental candidates for Delhi region will be issued to the candidates along with Mark Statements from their respective Schools/Examination Centres.

196 Responses to “CBSE Compartment Examination Dates 2009”

1. adil says:

wen will be 2nd compartment be held

2. shachi says:

sir,
    i am shachi jain of class 12th, i want to know when will be 2nd compartment be held of economics..??
    please reply soon…
    regards
    shachi jain

3. prabhjot says:

m failed in maths compartment exam so i want to know that i can do 11th or not ….????

4. Rahul says:

sir,
    my brother was again not able to clear his compartment exam of maths which was held on 18th of july.
    so sir i want to know that he is failed or he will get one more chanceto reappear in the exam.

5. Khushi sagar says:

Sir,

Again i was not able to clear the compartment exam of physics which was held on 18th of july . so sir i want to know that i am failed or i will get one more chance to reappear in the exam and the exam will held

6. UTKARSH JAIN says:

sir,

7. shreshtha says:

wen will be 2nd compartment be held

8. Manish says:

i got recompartment in physics in class 12 2009 what is the procedure for appearing for recompartment. how can i fill up the form. pl reply immediately. i am very dipressed please please reply

9. kiran says:

pl. send me a copy of second chance compartmental exam of class x

10. Mahesh says:

sir,

i am not able clear my compartment exam so when is the next date of compartment

11. sir,

12. Sir,
    I had appeared for compartment exam held on 18th of july but was unable to clear the exam,and was informed to appear for the second compartment exam.I filled up the form as per as the instructions headed by the instituition,but still now the admit card has not reached my home.plz give me the information of when the second compartment exam be held.

13. ankit says:

which is the last extended date for submit form for 2nd chance compartment exam 2009

14. AMAL AGARWAL says:

i have failed in 2 comp it will be given a chance again

15. AMAL AGARWAL says:

i have failed in 1 comp it will be given a chance again

16. vyshakh says:

sir.

when will be the next improvement exams conducted.is there any extension of the last date of improvement other than December15 2009.i wish to improve my mathematics paper thatsy.

17. mahi says:

Sir,

cn i nw about the second chance of compartment paper of s.s.t class 10th………………………….plz sir reply…………

18. Mohit says:

dear sir,

my friend get comt. in maths n he failed in first comt. n he also forgot to fill form in time of next comt. what he do plz reply sir

19. Ujjwal Yadav says:

sir i got compartment in maths in 2009 and i applied for full subject in 2010. now my preperation is not well i am likely to be failed. so can i give compartment of maths of year 2009 in 2010 which will held in july please reply soon

20. PANKAJ KUMAR TRIPATHI says:

sir, I fail in my compartment examm that was held on 18 july, I again fillup form of recompartment but I not got Admit card and I was not give examm. please help me . I want to give my compartment examm of Physics again .when I fill the form. I am in so dipression . please help me.

21. Amit says:

Sir i am private candidate failed in physics theorey 2010. And just want to know that from where comp. Forms will come.

22. saurabh says:

sir i have compartment in maths paper but good marks in aieee can i go in the counselling of aieee and what is the procedure of admission for compartment students

23. saurabh says:

when will be compartment paper for 2010 held and when and from where we can get the forms

24. saurabh says:

when does result of compartment comes

25. saurabh says:

how many times can we give compartment papers

26. shashank says:

sir i have 6 subjects and i failed in maths and physics. my result is compartment. can i get compartment in both subjects as i dont want to waste my year.

27. Sandhya says:

I HAVE APPEARED FOR COMPARTMENT EXAMINATION (FIRST CHANCE)MY RESULT WAS AGAIN COMPARTMENT THIS I CAME TO KNOW FROM THE MARKSHEET DATED 20.08.09.I WANT TO APPEAR FOR THE SECOND CHANCE OF COMPARTMENT FROM WHERE COULD I GET THE COMPARTMENT FORM FOR THE SECOND CHANCE.AS OF NOW THE COLLEGE HAS NOT RECEIVED ANY SUCH FORM EXCEPT IMPROVEMENT FORM.
    N.B. – I HAVE NOT WRITTEN MY EXAM IN NEW SYSTEM OF GRADING.
    SANDHYA SHARMA
    POSTED ON 16 JUNE 2010
    TIME 08:29 PM

28. debasmita paul says:

sir i have 6 subjects and i failed in maths and physics. my result is compartment. can i give compartment xam in both subjects in july-2010 as i dont want to waste my year.

29. pritpal singh says:

on which date result declared

30. pritpal singh says:

i wan to know about compartment result declared?……

31. sandeep says:

when will be the 2nd
    compartment of maths 12th of 2010 year?

32. Abhishek says:

Sir
    as i m the student of class 12,i want to know that when 2nd compartnent exam of physics 2010 will be held,as i am fail in the first compartment in physics.pls reply soon,is there any procedure of improvement exam in other subjects with compt.

33. nitika says:

when the recompartment or second chance of compartment held. plzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz tell me soon. is there any chance of having these exams again this year?

34. madhav says:

dear sir,
    pls tell me the last date to apply for revaluation and rechecking for the compartment exam……….
    madhav goyal

madhav.jaito@gmail.com

35. Akshay says:

i am akshay & i am giving board 2010-2011 from cbse with commerce with maths and i have six subjects. but the thing is that i think i couldn’t be able to pass in business studies exam. So i want to know dat, can i sit for the exam with compartment students this year….?

And if ur asnwer is NO, so plz tell me the commerce colleges in india where i can take admission in b.com or in bba or in bca,,
    while having red line in business studies.

akshay.2305@yahoo.com

36. raja says:

please sent the sa2 sample paper for class9

37. Look i am in 9th.CCe has been introduced to stress out the children Mean while we are having xams comming from the boardInt that so stupid.We feel even more stressed.

38. gulfam says:

dear sir,
                 i whould like to know that when will the form of the 10 th class come on 2011 and at june

39. I am Giving Exam of B.A part-I from rajasthan university and they required migration certificate of CBSE Board of Class XII pass out.

40. abi says:

is cbse board  for 10th correction will be liberal?/if i get fail wat i have to do??

41. shina says:

hi im shika i wana know who made exam

42. rohit bhuria says:

YEH! LOG KEHTE HAI KI KOI BACCHA FAIL NAHI HOGA YEH LOG JHOOT BOLTE HAI JO BACCHE ACCHE NO.S SE PASS HOTE THE WOH BHI FAIL HO RAHIEN HAIN… ITNA GANDA FORMAT NA JANE KISKE BRAIN MEIN AAYA THA TO USNE BACCHON SE BADLA NIKALNE KE LIYE ISE BOARD OF EDUCATION KO DE DIYA MERI TO SABHI SE PRATHANA HAI KI ISE HATA DEIN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! THANK YOU……………..

43. akash says:

I THINK THAT THE CBSE 10 IS VERY SIMPLE

44. aditya says:

sir ,
    i have appered last year 2011 in 12th exam but i got compartment in one subject  physics….then i have decided to give exams of all subject in 2012 12th exam ….now i got result…but again i got compartment in one subject maths…can i give compartment exam …which is used to held on june or july…..am i able sir?can i give one subeject compartment exam this year….and can get admission in college by this merit

45. naveen says:

i m fail to clear the my physics compartment in secnd chane?
    can i apply again.?
    if yes
    from where i get the form?

i m from sonipat ,haryana……

plz tell…………….

46. garry 71426@gmail.com says:

i fail in maths conpartment in 2012 and again ifail in maths compartment in 2013 can i give the compartment again in july 2013