CBSE Compartment Exam 2010 Form and Last Date

Compartment Exam Result Declared : Click Here

The First chance compartmental examination will commence on 17th July, 2010. Candidates will route their requests through the Head of institution. The Heads of Institutions will ensure that the list of compartmental candidates reaches the respective regional office by 23rd of June, 2010.

Application forms for private / compartmental candidates for Delhi region will be issued to the candidates along with Mark Statements from their respective Schools/Examination Centres.

The Board gives five chances to clear the compartment examination. The first examination is held in July-August followed by second chance in March-April and the third chance in July-August and so on. Unsuccessful candidates after these five attempts are required to appear afresh in all subjects there on.

Compartment Exam Eligibility :
Students who are failed in two subjects of the Six subjects or failed in any one of the main 5 subjects are placed in compartment in those subjects provided that he/she passed the internal assessment.

COMPARTMENT EXAMINATION:
(i) A candidate placed in compartment may reappear at compartmental examination to be held in July/August and may avail himself/herself of the second chance in March/ April next year and may further avail himself/herself of the third chance at the compartmental examination to be held in July/ August of that year. The candidate will be declared ‘Pass’ provided he/she qualifies the compartmental subject/subjects in which he/she had failed.

(ii) A candidate who does not appear or fails at one or all the chances of compartment shall be treated to have failed in the examination and shall be required to reappear in all the subjects at the subsequent annual examination of the Board as per syllabus and courses laid down for the examination concerned in order to pass the examination. The candidate shall have the option to appear at the practical examination in the subjects involving practical or retain their previous marks in one more annual examination after the 3rd chance compartment.

(iii) Syllabus and Courses for the Compartmental Candidates in March Examination shall be the same as applicable to the candidates of full subjects appearing at the examination.

(iv) A candidate placed in compartment shall be allowed to appear only in those subjects in which he/she has been placed in compartment at the Second Chance Compartmental Examination to be held in March/April next year.

(v) For subjects involving practical work, in case the candidate has passed in practical at the main examination he/she shall appear only in theory part and previous practical marks will be carried forward and accounted for. In case a candidate has failed in practical he / she shall have to appear in theory and practical both irrespective of the fact that he / she has already cleared the theory examination.

234 Responses to “CBSE Compartment Exam 2010 Form and Last Date”

1. amit says:

sir,
    i’ve got compartment in chemistry…
    so please tell me the date of the this examination…

2. Rahul Dabur says:

DEAR SIR
    WHAT IS THE PROCESS OF RE-COMPARTMENT WHERE FORM AVAILABLE.

PLZ INFORM ME THE CBSE RE-COMPARTMENT EXAMINATION 2011
    OF CHEM.
    WHERE IS FORM FILLUP OF RE-COMPARTMENT EXAMINATION 2011
    GET QUICK INFORM ME PLZ SIR/MEDAM

3. pl. sir give me a compartment form plz.

4. shubhangi says:

respected sir / mam,
    i appeared class 12th in 2010 but got compartment in physics . i appeared two times in compartment exam but failed . now i want to attempt third chance . will u please tell me how i will fill the form for third chance and what are the other formalities?
    thank u!!!!!

5. Shubham says:

sir,
    i got compartment in economics pls tell me whole process for filling the forms and from where i have to collect the forms also tell me last date for filling the forms.

6. shubham ghosh says:

how to appear as an ex regular candidate for cbse 12th science.i failed in cbse12 in 2011 in three subjects

7. ANKIT KUMAR says:

sir,

i got compartmet in physics tell me the procedure for filling the form and from where i collect the form. this is my 3rd chance.

8. ANKIT KUMAR says:

sir,

i got compartment  third time in physics tell me  from where i collect the form. .

9. SOURAV PRATAP says:

SIR/MADAM,
    IWANT  TO ASK THAT, I HAVE FAILED IN MATHS AND PHYSICS AMONG SIX SUBJECTS COULD I APPEAR IN COMPART EXAM THIS YEAR IN BOTH . PLEAS TELL ME SIR/MADAM.

10. gulfam says:

where to get the compartment form for 2011 as i got compart in maths please tell me from where can i get the compartment form or call me at 9910102359
    yours faithfully
    gulfam

11. gulfam says:

i got compartment in maths pls tell me whole process for filling the forms and from where i have to collect the forms also tell me last date for filling the forms.

12. himanshi sharma says:

i got compatment in 2010 in maths pls tell me hall process for filling the form and last pls give all the details.

13. sir, I compatment in 2010 in maths plsssss sir tell me the all process for filling the form and last date plssss sir give me all detail of the compartment exam plssss i am requestig u sir.

14. plssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss sir btado

15. You can go to your school and ask them to get registered your name for the compartmental exam. We wish you all the best.

16. Upanshu says:

what is the code of english medium to fillup form of compartment

17. sweta negi says:

sir i fail in 2 sub out of 6 phy nd maths can i giv both the exams. . plz mail me.

18. surbhi says:

sir,
    i got compartment in physics pls tell me the datesheet of compartment exam of  12th class .

19. kavita says:

sir, i fail in 2 subjects(physics and mathematics) out of 6 subjects. can i give both the exams. . plz mail me.

20. ateeb asker says:

sir,
    i have not attend my S.A exam due tuberculosis what will i do for my complete exam i have attend my all F.A exam
    sir, pls mail me.

21. manpriya says:

respected sir, i got compartment in political science but after recheching i m pass…now i submitted that form to ur regional office panckulla on 14 june 2011…plz mail me…when my new maksheet will be deliverd plz rply me as soon as possible plzzzz sir……..thanks

22. sonam gupta says:

sir,
    i want to the re exam time table of 2011 12th class .
     i hav  re in mathematics

23. akash says:

please tell the date sheet

24. vikas says:

sir/mam                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                   i want 2 knw wen 12 cbse compartment result will b announced ???????????????????

25. sourabh says:

dear sir
    please send me recompartment form & date of 2011

26. marjana says:

sir i have faced my cbse exam in 2010 and i got compartment exam in maths ,till now i couldnot attend any exam .i want to write my maths exam  what i have to do

27. marjana says:

i have faced my cbse 12th exam in 2010 and got compartment in maths ,till now i couldnot attend any of the exams now i want to write my maths exam what i have to do

28. respected sir,
    i am searching for class XII CBSE compartment papers on computer science , i collected many but unable to find out compartment papers of year  2001, 2002 , 2010 and 2011, so kindly post me if u have them.
    Abhijeet Dholey
    Comp Science Teacher

29. kundan says:

sir i fail in cbse classs12 exam in 2 subject out of 5
    i am eligible for sitting in compartment
    if yes than give me the date of compartment examination in my email address as far as possible plz sir !

30. Ankur says:

sir, i fail in chemistry in 2011 but my result is pass and after it , i was applied for improvement exam in chemistry with maths and english, my improvement exam result (2012) is also same as old one, i m again fail in chemistry so can i apply for chemistry only in compartment exam which will held in july 2012.?

31. Aadya says:

sir ! plzzz tell me that when the compartment forms are available??????

32. Aadya says:

tell me for 2012 compartment forms for 12th as soon as possible????

33. Divya says:

sir ! please tell me when will compartment exam hall ticket will come? and i need last year economic compartment question and answer paper. please mail me in this (Divya.gj94@gmail.com). iam waiting for your answer sir .

34. Kohli Runa8 says:

have faced my cbse 12th exam in 2010 and got compartment in physics ,till now i couldnot attend any of the exams now i want to write my physics exam what i have to do

Replyplz rply on my e mail id i”ll be thankful for dis