CBSE class 12 Compartment Exam on July 16, 2013

The first chance compartmental examination will be held on 16th July 2013. Regular candidates will route their requests through the Head of institution. The Heads of Institutions will ensure that the list of compartmental candidate reaches the respective regional offices with fee upto 21.06.2013 or with late fee of Rs 10/- per day upto 29.06.2013.

CBSE compartment examination form will be filled by the schools only. Regular students can not fill their compartment form directly. They are advised to contact their school examination incharge to fill the compartment examination form for class 12  as soon as possible. The last date for submitting compartment examination form at CBSE regional offices is June 21, 2013. It means Students must fill the form and submit it at their school atleast one week before the last date.

Private candidates must contact their examination centres for filling compartment exam form.

14 Responses to “CBSE class 12 Compartment Exam on July 16, 2013”

1. Soumya Ratna says:

so we have to go to school to get our form filled. hmm cant we fill it by ourselves. when will the date sheet be out? how much are the fees?

2. Neha says:

I passed XII last year i.e, 2012
    bcoz of my 6th(additional subject) (and failed in English).. Also I
    missed to write any improvement or compartment (whichever might be
    applicable) exam for English that year.
    Now(2013) What all options I have left to write a exam for the subject English?

Which exam I should go for: Improvement or Compartment??Please help I m stuck as Colleges are asking compulsorily to have passed in English :(

3. Neha says:

I passed XII last year i.e, 2012
    bcoz of my 6th(additional subject) (and failed in English).. Also I
    missed to write any improvement or compartment (whichever might be
    applicable) exam for English that year.
    Now(2013) What all options I have left to write a exam for the subject English?

4. Snigdha Mishra says:

is giving cmpartment exam is better or giving next year improvement exam is better ????????/
    plz fnd help me i m in need

5. Nitesh singh says:

am private candidate for cbse allahabad .the last date of submitting fees is june 29. 2013… but my draft result reached to me on 30 june. now tell me how can i apply for it. this is not justice. :(

6. Hemant Navani says:

When’s economic exam

7. shikha says:

plz tell me if i clear compartmnt exam then shud i take admisson in DU plz tell me age life par koi effect toh ni padega coz of compartment plz :(

8. Kshitij Sah says:

150 per subject

9. nabarun says:

I passed class 12 this year, 2013. But my English marks were low. Can I give improvement next year for only one subject? Whom should I contact?

10. Rehaan Khan says:

where is the centre of math compartment exam for varanasi student

11. sumit says:

in compartment exam question will come simple or tough ple. tell i am in worry or did they check copy strictly or light…………

12. thejas says:

when will the results come out for the compartment exam 2013 ?

13. Akhil Arora says:

when the result of Compartment exam declares ?

14. Pooja Singh says:

i have got recompartment in maths of class 12 and the last date for filling form was 29 july 2014 and because of my major accident i have not submmited my form is there another chance for giving exam