CBSE Application form for verification of marks and Rechecking 2010 Exam

Facility of verification of marks is available to all candidates. The candidates can apply for verification of marks in a manner that their applications reach the respective regional office(s) within 21 days of the declaration of result in case of Main Exam i.e. Exam held in March/April. However for Comptt Exam, i.e. Exam held in  July, the application must reach respective regional offices with in 15 days of the declaration of the result.

(A) The application forms can also be down loaded from CBSE website www.cbse.nic.in or you can get it from link provided below.
(B) Candidates may apply on the Photostat format of verification form also.
(C) Verification fee per subject is Rs.100/-.

For the candidates of Delhi region :

Application forms for verification of marks pertaining to Main Exam alongwith the fee in cash Rs. 100/- ( per subject) may be deposited in the Designated Schools during the working hours of the school. For Compartment examination application form and fee may be deposited in Syndicate Bank, PS 1-2, Institutional Area, Patparganj, Delhi – 92.

In Delhi, application forms for verification of marks (rechecking) along with the fee in cash Rs. 100/- (per subject) will be collected by the following institutions during the working hours of the school.

LIST OF SCHOOLS IDENTIFIED FOR DEPOSITING FEE AND FORMS FOR THE VERIFICATION OF MARKS FOR 2010 EXAMINATION in Delhi

1. Bal Bhawan Public School, Pocket B, Phase 2, Mayur Vihar, Delhi-91

2. Universal Public School, A- Block, Preet Vihar, Delhi-92

3. St. Giri Public School, Pocket 25-27, Sector – 3, Rohini, Delhi

4. Greenfields Public School, Opp. GTB Medical College, Dilshad  Garden, Delhi-95

5. Gyandeep Vidya Bhawan, Block C-10, Yamuna Vihar, Delhi-95

20. SSLT Gujarat Sr. Sec. School, Rajniwas Marg, Delhi-54

21. Commercial Sr. Sec. School Darya Ganj, New Delhi-02

22. Salwan Public School, Rajinder Nagar, N.Delhi-06

23. Deepanshu Public School, Kamerdin Nagar, Nangoli, New Delhi-41

24. Rising Star Academy Sec. Pub. School, 110, Raj Nagar, Pitampura, Delhi -34

25. Cambridge Foundation School, Rajori Garden Extension, New Delhi – 27

Candidates can collect and deposit their application forms and fee only at the institutions mentioned above.  The application forms will not be made available to the candidates from the CBSE office directly.

For the candidates of other regions :

Applications form for verification of marks may either be obtained from the concerned Regional Office or can be downloaded from the the link given below:

78 Responses to “CBSE Application form for verification of marks and Rechecking 2010 Exam”

1. kush jindal says:

hello!!respected Sir,I have passed my all the other paper except for the economics paper in which I never thought of getting failed and i was even pretty confident that I’ll atleast get above 35, but it did’nt happen so…… I kindly request you to recheck my economics paper
    roll no 5697307

2. kush jindal says:

dd no 727768

3. kush jindal says:

roll no 5697307dd no 727768

4. kush jindal says:

sir
    i am sorry in online apllication form by mistake draft no is wrong
    demant draft no is727768
    apllication no 53136

5. bashar pathan says:

plz recheck my economics copy roll no. 1654512

6. charu sharma says:

sir,

when there was declaration of cbse 12 result,i was shocked to see my result because i got 66 marks in physical education but i was expecting it to be around 95.now i am still confused ,please help me sir.

7. Mamta Gupta says:

I have submitted the rechecking form on 25-5-2011 for the subject English of class XII. I have not recieved any information regarding my result. Kindly tell me the status. Please send me the reply as soon as possible. My application form no is 51377.

8. Neelesh says:

Sir,
    I am not satisfied from my marks so therefore i want to recheak my copy of PHYSICS AND CHEMISTRY
    my roll no. Is 5717267 thanks.

9. monica singh says:

hello sir,,, hii my name is monica. i got less marks in maths i.e., 39. i din’t expected so less in dis subject…its my humble request to you dat plz recheck my maths paper. i am in a great problem. plz help me sir. my roll nb is 4613014

10. monica singh says:

i have appeared in 2012 i.e., present year…i would be waiting for your reply. please resolve my problem

11. pratibha says:

sir i want to re-evaluate my English and chemistry copy of exam held in 2012 .i had got only 68 marks in English whether i had expecting of getting more than 80 marks and the same thing happend to chemistry also so plz tell me the procedure of re-evaluating my answer sheets plz sir it is important.

12. mohd waris husain says:

sir i want to cheack my tools again because i think in my FA tools teachar didnt get me a no.

13. mohd waris husain says:

sir plz tell me the way my ROLL NO is 5126023 plzzzzzzzzz sir or mam i am verry unhappy for my result i didnt get no in my tools and which i expected so i hambali request you sir or mam

14. Rashmi singh says:

hello,
    Respected sir,
    my name is Rashmi singh and i got my result for 12th standard and i n economics i got only 11 marks and i am 100% sure my is so good and i am not satisfied these no. so, plz re-check my economics copy my roll no. is 5647515 sir plz check it because its vry imp. to me and its my life. if u do i am very grateful to u ……….. sir plzzzzzzzzzzz

15. Rashmi singh says:

sir plz check my economics copy i m not satisfied these no. my roll no 5647515 plzzzzzzz sir check it……….

16. bhupesh kumar yadav says:

i m unhappy for my result i want to recheck my ansher sheet of physics & chemistry….

17. Rashmi singh says:

sir, plz i request plz check my economics copy as soon as possible and roll no. is 5647515

18. K ENOSH IBRAHIM says:

sir, i have just got the result of 12th but i am very shocked to see my marks i thik that it’s not my result so plz re check my result my roll no.. is 6629321

19. sarita jha says:

hello sir i have passed my12th class this year but i am not satisfied with my result nd i m very much depressed…..sir i want u to plzzzzzzzzzzzzzz recheck my copies by another teacher….every year this type of prblm is faced by students….sir if i deserve 90+ marks and I just GOT 67% then you can imagine how much ME AND MY PARENTS WERE hurt by MY marks……sir because of this type of mistake student comitted suCide ……MY ROLL NUMBER :7663653.ND REGION IS PATNA REGION..i had already flld rechecking form..but they just count the marks again nthng more than that….sir plzzzz do something…sir i want to ask a question to u:agr hum teachrs ki laprwahi ki wajah se kam marks pa rahe hain toh kya aap hume kisi acche college main admisson karwa sakte hain?sir plz tk this queston in +ve sense and try to find out some solution…nd plzzzz plzzz plzzz plz recheck my copies again…

20. ASHMEET says:

ASHMEET KAUR
    HELLO SIR I AM ANOTHER VICTIM OF THIS CHECKING PROCESS I AM TOTALLY NOT STATISFIED WITH MY RESULT I HAD DONE A LOT MUCH OF HARDWORK FOR MY PAPER BUT MY RESULT ITS IS HORRIBLE OUT OF MY THINKING SIR BUT DUE RESPECT I WANT U TO PAY YOUR ATTENTION TOWARDS MY PROBLEM PLEAS….. SIR GIVE ME SOLUTION OF MY PROBLEM  MY ROLL NO.9149961 .

21. Sanjeev_rishi says:

Respected sir/madam
    I AM UNHAPPY FROM MY RESULT THAT VVAS VERY HORRIBLE.FROM THESE REASONS SOMETIMES CHILREN COMIT SUCIDE .I REQUEST YOU THAT PLEASE RE CHECK MY RESULT MY ROLL NO. IS 2676552
    I SHALL BE THANKFULL TO YOU

22. Mohd Khurram143 says:

sir i m unable to see my verification marks plz hlp me and tell me the website for it khurram

23. Shalini kumari says:

sir..plz tell me the procedure to see my recheck results in mathematics..!

24. ambar says:

sir i expected 90 + in maths and 85+ in phy and chem but i got only 52 in maths and 64 and 69 in phy and chem pls tell me what to do ? even some of my classmates got only 26-40 marks in maths pls tell me

25. sufi says:

same here dear ..

26. Suryanshu Jain says:

sir..plz tell me the procedure to see my recheck results in chemistry ..!

27. sonalika sharma says:

sir i am not satisfied of 12th result . i want to recheak my copy .
    my roll number – 5750875 .

28. navneet says:

hello sir i expected 80 in english in 8 in pls chek my copy pls sir in my roll no. 9604620